Jim Jim is offline

Default H Krause please comment

Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 5:06 pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Oct 25, 8:38 am, Boater wrote:
jim wrote:
Illinois State Rifle Association
I think the NRA offers worthwhile firearms safety programs for
youngsters and on occasion has been a meaningful proponent of
measures
to preserve some of nature's amenities. Beyond that, I have no
use for
the NRA or its over-the-top political posturing.
Harry, I suppose you did what the OP requested.
you made a comment.
Even though your comment had nothing to do with the aforesaid
article, nor its content.
Well, I don't have any reason to pay attention to the over-the-top
political ravings of the NRA. I've seen nothing rational that
convinces
me Obama has the slightest interest in my firearms, certainly not a
poison "letter" from the head of the Illinois NRA.

Harry, the posting had nothing to do with the NRA. It was from the
Illinois State Rifle Association.

And in so you have addressed your thoughts on the "NRA"

BTW, concerning the US armed citizens not being able to holding off
an invading army and not being as tough as afghani's?

hmmmm, Tell that to King George.

The Illinois State Rifle Association is affiliated with the NRA. It's
a state NRA group, if you will.

King George was a long time ago.

Harry. I cant find a direct link to the NRA from this organization.
Cite a connection if you will.

I found it on the group's web site. Look for it.

Probably a wild goose chase. I'll pass.