Default Sarah to Intro Clothing Line After Election

Neiman Marcus and Sarah Palin Set Deal For Clothing Line After Election

In an arrangement not to be announced until November 4th, the upscale
specialty department store chain, Neiman-Marcus and Republican Vice
Presidential nominee, Sarah Palin have agreed in principal to open a
chain of outlet stores offering discounted Palinwear™ and while creating
a line of higher-priced Palinwear™ for their upscale stores.

A representative from the Neiman Marcus’s marketing department said
their new Palinwear™ Collection will be affordable for today’s hockey
mom as well as the plumbers’ ex-wives who haven’t been getting the
support necessary to buy at our upsclale stores.

“Of course there are plenty of women, as well as some pro-American drag
queens who just want to look like Sarah,” said Neiman Marcus
spokeswoman, Ann Taylor. “The clothes that were purchased by the
Republican National Committee for Governor Palin will need a home after
the election. We’re not talking knockoffs here. We’ll be selling those
in the foreign markets overseas where Sarah’s stylings have gathered a
huge, though unAmerican, following.”

Taylor said the Palinwear™ outlet may just be the start of an
ever-growing “Palin-franchise.”

“We want to be the place real Americans go for all their Palin needs,”
said Taylor. “Expect to see a UBetcha line of women’s casual, Big As
The 49th for the plus-sized, and Whoops, a hip outlet for coolest in
unwed teen- maternity apparel.”

Taylor promises the Palinwear™ brand won’t be forgetting the men.

“Just Todd™ will embrace the real American outdoorsmen,” said Taylor.
”Just Todd™ will have everything from the Pit Bull ™ line of work and
ski-bum outerwear to First Dude™ goin’ to meetin’ formalwear and Look! I
Bet They’re Plannin’ Something™, a sportsman’s optical department with
lenses capable of ’seeing neighboring countries.’”

McCain/Palin campaign denied to comment on the stores but looked to a
Palin vice presidency.

“Our only plans for Governor Palin center around her running the Senate
and preparing the her inevitable takeover of the presidency,” said
McCain/Palin spokesman, Tucker Bounds.

“We’re in a win-win situation,” said Taylor. ”If Obama wins, 95% of the
public will have tax cuts with which to buy Palinwear™. If McCain/Palin
wins, the people making over $250,000 will have enough money to buy RNC
originals. And if things go right, Cindy McCain will take these stores
off our hands when the buzz peters out.”

In other Nieman-Marcus acquisition news the over-priced cash cow
announced an agreement in principle with Palin’s makeup stylist, Amy
Strozzi, who was paid more than any other McCain staffer for the past
two months.

“The way we look at it, it had to be a package deal,” said Taylor. “This
Strozzi woman must be really good or know where the bodies are buried to
get paid that much. Either way, that’s the type of business person we
want to be in business with.”

From Steve Young

http://tinyurl.com/5nw98x
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
[...]

From Steve Young

http://tinyurl.com/5nw98x

I'll bet MS/Mrs G-K cant wait to try on some Sarah styles.

--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]