posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Newbie intro and some questions...

CWM,

Jim needs to look inside himself. I really don't think he is capable of
living by himself. I really don't think he has learned to like himself.
He isn't a very likeable fellow.

The short time he has been with ASA he's certainly hasn't made any
friends but he's managed to blame the ASA member for that.

Even when he admits he's wrong he has also blame some one else that has
pointed out the truth.

I'm not sure he can live a solo life? I think that also may be the
problem with his job. HE ISN'T LIKEABLE!

Every thing he's said about being a liveaboard has been about Jim. Think
it's time for a personality make over. It has to start with Jim; Not a
boat; Not a moorage, Not a energy generator; Not a stove. It has to
start with Jim. He is his own problem.

By the way; your version of the "Liveaboard Simulator" is as good as
I've ever heard

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Charlie Morgan" wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 15:58:03 -0700, (Thom

Stewart) wrote:

[...]

I think you've pretty well summed up Jim's problem. I

can't take credit for that
"Liveaboard simulator". It's something I've seen

countless times on the
internet, and I just saved a version of it.

Our resident "special Ed" student, Short-Bus-Scotty, now

seems to think that I'm
some guy named "Larry" because that name appears near the

bottom of the piece,
which I merely copied and pasted. I have no idea who that

"Larry" is, or if he
is the author. I don't know who wrote the piece.

that's not why, L.F..

SBV