posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default Obama again wins "debate"

On Oct 16, 4:12*pm, Tag Heuer wrote:
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:47:11 -0400, Boater
wrote:

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Buerste" wrote in message
m...
"Cliff" wrote in message
news2jef4de8qj086qursac9tc2b7oetnr4q8@4ax .com...
*Obama again wins "debate"
*Per CNN poll by about 2 to 1 this time.
snip

When do I get my cut of "Joe Plumber's" money?

Never, unless Joe starts netting more than $250,000 year off of his
plumbing business, which seems unlikely after listening to Joe.
However, if he *does* reach it, I'm going into plumbing right away..

If the small tax increase he'll be exposed to after he reaches
$250,000, until he gets up into the $1 million/year category,
really is enough to keep him from buying the business, then Joe
doesn't have enough behind him to go into business at all.

--
Ed Huntress

A. Joe's real first name is not Joe.
B. He's a registered Republican.

And your point is what? He asked a perfectly valid question of a
candidate for POTUS.

As more and more comes out on "Joe," he's going to become another
embarrassment to the McCain campaign. Hell, he's not even a plumber.
Sure he's a plumber. Your problem with him is that he isn't a union
plumber.

He's unlicensed, apparently. He's not a plumber. Anyone can call himself
or herself a plumber, even someone like you. That doesn't make him a
plumber. Plumbing is a licensed trade.

Hm. If I may? *Like say, Sarah Palin perhaps? - Just because 'she can
see Russia' from her doorstep makes her a "foreign policy" expert.

She is as fully qualified as Bill Clinton was to be president on Jan
1, 1992. Bill couldn't see Russia either.
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Obama again sucks media cock for poll results

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:47:29 +0200 (CEST), "Non scrivetemi"
wrote:

In article
Cliff wrote:

On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:19:30 -0700, "Hawke" wrote:

Except she's not a lawyer, she's not half as intelligent as Clinton, and her
education can't hold a candle to his. So while she's as qualified as Clinton
was she's not close to being in his league in any other area. If you can
tell me something governing related where she knows more than Clinton does I
would love to hear it.

A city in Arkansas probably has a larger population
than all of Alaska does (if you don't count any moose).

There are no cities in Arkansas.

" .... the Little Rock–North Little Rock–Pine Bluff Combined Statistical Area,
which had a population of 841,325 in the 2007 census ... "

Total population of Alaska 683,478 (2007 est.)

HTH
--
Cliff

Cliff wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:47:29 +0200 (CEST), "Non scrivetemi"
wrote:

In article
Cliff wrote:
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:19:30 -0700, "Hawke" wrote:

Except she's not a lawyer, she's not half as intelligent as Clinton, and her
education can't hold a candle to his. So while she's as qualified as Clinton
was she's not close to being in his league in any other area. If you can
tell me something governing related where she knows more than Clinton does I
would love to hear it.
A city in Arkansas probably has a larger population
than all of Alaska does (if you don't count any moose).

There are no cities in Arkansas.

" .... the Little Rock–North Little Rock–Pine Bluff Combined Statistical Area,
which had a population of 841,325 in the 2007 census ... "

Total population of Alaska 683,478 (2007 est.)

HTH

There are office buildings in the lower 48 with more population than
Wasilla, Alaska.

The best secondary effect of the election is that Sarah Palin might
disappear back into the woods of Alaska, never to be seen or heard from
again, other than as the star of her upcoming legal problems.
posted to misc.survivalism,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks

--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,alt.usenet.kooks

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:55:52 +0000 (UTC), Kwame Kilpatrick
wrote:

On 23 Oct 2008, Cliff posted some
:

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:47:29 +0200 (CEST), "Non scrivetemi"
wrote:

wrote:

Except she's not a lawyer, she's not half as intelligent as
Clinton, and her education can't hold a candle to his. So while
she's as qualified as Clinton was she's not close to being in his
league in any other area. If you can tell me something governing
related where she knows more than Clinton does I would love to hear
it.

A city in Arkansas probably has a larger population
than all of Alaska does (if you don't count any moose).

There are no cities in Arkansas.

" .... the Little Rock–North Little Rock–Pine Bluff Combined
Statistical Area,
which had a population of 841,325 in the 2007 census ... "

Total population of Alaska 683,478 (2007 est.)

HTH

Arkansas, immediately following Washington D.C. and Chicago, is the
third asshole of the United States.

How can that be?
Alaska has the highest rates of rape & incest.
--
Cliff

wrote:

On 23 Oct 2008, Cliff posted some
:

On Tue, 21 Oct 2008 10:47:29 +0200 (CEST), "Non scrivetemi"
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

So *that's* why the Palins have the rape kit franchise!