posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default Obama again wins "debate"

On Oct 16, 4:12*pm, Tag Heuer wrote:
On Thu, 16 Oct 2008 15:47:11 -0400, Boater
wrote:

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Ed Huntress wrote:
"Buerste" wrote in message
m...
"Cliff" wrote in message
news2jef4de8qj086qursac9tc2b7oetnr4q8@4ax .com...
*Obama again wins "debate"
*Per CNN poll by about 2 to 1 this time.
snip

When do I get my cut of "Joe Plumber's" money?

Never, unless Joe starts netting more than $250,000 year off of his
plumbing business, which seems unlikely after listening to Joe.
However, if he *does* reach it, I'm going into plumbing right away..

If the small tax increase he'll be exposed to after he reaches
$250,000, until he gets up into the $1 million/year category,
really is enough to keep him from buying the business, then Joe
doesn't have enough behind him to go into business at all.

--
Ed Huntress

A. Joe's real first name is not Joe.
B. He's a registered Republican.

And your point is what? He asked a perfectly valid question of a
candidate for POTUS.

As more and more comes out on "Joe," he's going to become another
embarrassment to the McCain campaign. Hell, he's not even a plumber.
Sure he's a plumber. Your problem with him is that he isn't a union
plumber.

He's unlicensed, apparently. He's not a plumber. Anyone can call himself
or herself a plumber, even someone like you. That doesn't make him a
plumber. Plumbing is a licensed trade.

Hm. If I may? *Like say, Sarah Palin perhaps? - Just because 'she can
see Russia' from her doorstep makes her a "foreign policy" expert.

She is as fully qualified as Bill Clinton was to be president on Jan
1, 1992. Bill couldn't see Russia either.