Default Joe the plumber

Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:36:24 -0400, Boater
wrote:

The majority of the public thinks she is an empty-headed opportunist

Um...no?

When she appears, she draws more crowds than Biden and has since she
was selected.

That doens't seem to me to indicate they think of her as an "airhead".

And besides, who thinks that the left wing represents the majority of
the public?

Only you. :)

Biden wasn't selected to "draw crowds."

Biden was the first to say yes on the list of many who said no before
that reached Biden.

You've said this at least three times here, and you have nothing with
which to back it up.

Palin attracts "the base," and very little more. The fact that 10,000
or 15,000 of "the base" show up to watch Palin slam the Democrats
doesn't mean she is attracting more than "the base." Her negatives
are higher than her positives.

It ensures that they will show up to vote rather than stay at home.

Good...then their disappointment will be greater.

The question is does she have the chops to take over as POTUS is
McCain drops dead. The answer is...no.

Nobody thought Turman had the chops to take over, FDR treated him like
a mushroom.

Truman was an experienced county official and national legislator who
held numerous hearings in the U.S. Senate. He was qualified by intellect
and experience. Palin is an uninformed ditz.

Following your logic anyone who didn't attend an esteemed higher
educational institution such as Yale, oops I mean Kansas, is wholly
incompetent. You are an elitist snob.

BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Harry S Truman was never graduated from college, schitt-for-brains. But,
unlike you, he was smart. He did attend law school for two years,
something you would not be capable of doing.

On Oct 19, 8:39*am, Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
wrote:

[...]

something you would not be capable of doing.- Hide quoted text -

You base intelligence on one's ability to "attend law school"?????
This from someone who has to lie about an alleged degree from Yale.
WAFA

On Oct 18, 12:14*pm, Boater wrote:
BAR wrote:
Boater wrote:
WaIIy wrote:
On Sat, 18 Oct 2008 08:29:07 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

His boss is not a licensed plumber
So what?

Not one of the officers of Local 50 of the union shop of plumbers is on
the list of licensees.

Are they practicing plumbing at the moment?

It is my understanding that to be an officer of a trade union you
actually have to remain proficient in that trade.

Your understanding is wrong. Further, proficient if it is require does
not mean working at the trade. Typically in the building trades you have
to have worked at the trade and been a journeyman/journeywoman, and, of
course, your book has to be current to hold office. Some locals require
officers to be "active" members, and therefore theoretically available
for work. Others allow non-active, retired members to hold office. There
are no national rules for such.

My "book" is up to date and I pay monthly dues, but I am by choice
"inactive" in my local and therefore ineligible to run for office.- Hide quoted text -

"Further, proficient if it is require does not mean working at the
trade"
This sentence from the person who claims to have graduated from Yale
with a liberal arts degree!!!!! WAFA

..
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]