Default More of the same?

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

JohnH wrote:

In your case, it will take generations and generations to breed out
familial stupidity, racism and just plain overbreeding.

Looks like your state of Virginia is going Democratic this time...which
makes it time for you to move where there are more racists. Pack up.

If we are going to debate politics for another couple of weeks, it sure
would be nice to do so without the personal insults you feel necessary in
order to make a point.

The thread I started had nothing to do with anyone in this newsgroup.
Herring's comment in this thread contained no personal insult to anyone.

Your comments in return ignite the flames.

Eisboch

He's beyond rehabilitation.
DK DK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

You're a completely decent guy and I'm delighted to discuss issues with
you, even when you are obviously wrong ( :) ).

Herring is racist trash. It's not name-calling, it's an opinion based upon
his many posts here over the years slamming blacks and Latinos.

Then start another thread discussing your opinions of Herring, if you must.

Let's keep this one centered on the original subject.

Eisboch

WAFA has an amazing track record of lies piled on top of more lies. Now
*he's* judging someone else?