Jim Jim is offline

Default If the shoe was on the other foot

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:44:37 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Hey, Eisboch, you're responding to a guy who says:

(Deleted)

Its bad enough to see his words the first time.
Quoting him is not in the public interest.
John. You are a better man than that.

I have to admit, I must have missed this before or didn't attribute it
to the correct person. There's been so much cross posting from
screwballs from other groups that I basically skip through the
headers, not reading many of the posts in here.

If "salty" originated this vile, disgusting insult, well..... I guess
based on some of his past posts, it really doesn't surprise me.
He is what he is. Stinking, rotten, decomposing garbage to be
tossed out in the trash.

I can't remember. Didn't he originally show up here posting under
another arrogant, stupid, insulting name? Doesn't matter I guess.

Eisboch

Salty's off-color posts are no different from Herring's or Justwait's.
Those don't seem to bother you or your central florida bud.

Ya Ya Ya You really are a piece of work.

Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
[...]

Your theme song, chief?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InBXu-iY7cw

"Boater" wrote in message

Salty's off-color posts are no different from Herring's or Justwait's.
Those don't seem to bother you or your central florida bud.

You must have only two modes of operation. On/Off. Black/White.
Stop/Go.

There's a huge difference.

Eisboch