Default If the shoe was on the other foot

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:44:37 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Hey, Eisboch, you're responding to a guy who says:

"Lets hear some more about how you like to **** your grandson in the
ass in exchange for a ride on grampys motorcycle."

Good Lord Johnny, why would you repeat such offensive comments?
Sometimes I wonder about you.

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 08:42:29 -0400, WaIIy wrote:

There is no racism. 98% of blacks are voting for errr, ummm, uhhh.

In 1964, LBJ got 94% of the black vote. Racism? I think not. Blacks
vote overwhelmingly Democratic, and with good reason.

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:53:38 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:44:37 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Hey, Eisboch, you're responding to a guy who says:

"Lets hear some more about how you like to **** your grandson in the
ass in exchange for a ride on grampys motorcycle."

Good Lord Johnny, why would you repeat such offensive comments?
Sometimes I wonder about you.

LOL!

WADS!
--
A Harry Krause truism:

"It's not a *baby* kicking, beautiful bride, it's just a fetus!"
[A Narcissistic Hypocrite]

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 07:31:29 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

wrote in message
.. .

Well at least you admit that you don't understand this. The question
now is, are you an elitist/racist, or a racist/Elitist?

Oh, please, spare me the critique and insults. You asked a series of
questions. I gave you an answer.
You just don't like it. Tough ****.

Eisboch

QED

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 11:36:44 GMT, JohnH wrote:

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:44:37 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Hey, Eisboch, you're responding to a guy who says:

"Lets hear some more about how you like to **** your grandson in the
ass in exchange for a ride on grampys motorcycle."

You responded to him as well. And now just look at what you reposted!

I know you would never repeat something that wasn't true.

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 09:53:38 -0300, "Don White"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:44:37 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Hey, Eisboch, you're responding to a guy who says:

"Lets hear some more about how you like to **** your grandson in the
ass in exchange for a ride on grampys motorcycle."

Good Lord Johnny, why would you repeat such offensive comments?
Sometimes I wonder about you.

he just wants to be sure that EVERYBODY knows about his little hobby.

"Jim" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 06:44:37 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Hey, Eisboch, you're responding to a guy who says:

(Deleted)

Its bad enough to see his words the first time.
Quoting him is not in the public interest.
John. You are a better man than that.

I have to admit, I must have missed this before or didn't attribute it to
the correct person. There's been so much cross posting from screwballs from
other groups that I basically skip through the headers, not reading many of
the posts in here.

If "salty" originated this vile, disgusting insult, well..... I guess based
on some of his past posts, it really doesn't surprise me.
He is what he is. Stinking, rotten, decomposing garbage to be tossed out
in the trash.

I can't remember. Didn't he originally show up here posting under another
arrogant, stupid, insulting name? Doesn't matter I guess.

Eisboch

Eisboch wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
JohnH wrote:
[...]

Salty's off-color posts are no different from Herring's or Justwait's.
Those don't seem to bother you or your central florida bud.
Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

Some real disgusting stuff and showed absolutely no respect for the men,
women, and children who might come across his filth. Even Harry is hard
pressed to be so vulgar.