Default YO Thomas Francis!

I spoke with my doctor today. He said all the exercises I'm doing are OK,
even with the aneurysm. But, thanks for the concern and the heads up.

Today I passed the 40K lbs barrier. Have lost 26 lbs in the past four
months.

Yippee!!
--
John H.

On Oct 7, 1:03*pm, John H. wrote:
I spoke with my doctor today. He said all the exercises I'm doing are OK,
even with the aneurysm. But, thanks for the concern and the heads up.

Today I passed the 40K lbs barrier. Have lost 26 lbs in the past four
months.

Yippee!!
--
John H.

Good for you! What have you been doing to lose the weight?

On Oct 7, 1:25*pm, wrote:
On Tue, 7 Oct 2008 10:18:10 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
On Oct 7, 1:03*pm, John H. wrote:
I spoke with my doctor today. He said all the exercises I'm doing are OK,
even with the aneurysm. But, thanks for the concern and the heads up.

Today I passed the 40K lbs barrier. Have lost 26 lbs in the past four
months.

Yippee!!
--
John H.

Good for you! What have you been doing to lose the weight?

He's been doing daily enemas. His eyes may turn from brown to blue if
he keeps this up.

You may as well stop, you are no where near as good a liar as your
lover/clone Harry.Did he ever tell you about his father's fireboat
welcome in NYC?
Tim Tim is offline

On Oct 7, 1:03*pm, John H. wrote:
I spoke with my doctor today. He said all the exercises I'm doing are OK,
even with the aneurysm. But, thanks for the concern and the heads up.

Today I passed the 40K lbs barrier. Have lost 26 lbs in the past four
months.

Yippee!!
--
John H.

Good for you! What have you been doing to lose the weight?

Golf, weights, reduce fat, no desserts, only oatmeal with fruit and fake
sugar for late night snacks, little bread, lots of greens - especially
collards - with hot sauce.

Golf helps. Walking those four to five miles, pushing a cart, up and down
hills, is pretty good exercise.
--
John H.

So good to see you posted about that, John.

hey it was a pleasure ( and always is) to talk with you yesterday.

Senior Member

On Oct 7, 1:03*pm, John H. wrote:
I spoke with my doctor today. He said all the exercises I'm doing are OK,
even with the aneurysm. But, thanks for the concern and the heads up.

Today I passed the 40K lbs barrier. Have lost 26 lbs in the past four
months.

Yippee!!
--
John H.

Good for you! What have you been doing to lose the weight?

Golf, weights, reduce fat, no desserts, only oatmeal with fruit and fake
sugar for late night snacks, little bread, lots of greens - especially
collards - with hot sauce.

Golf helps. Walking those four to five miles, pushing a cart, up and down
hills, is pretty good exercise.
--
John H.

Be careful man. If you lose it too fast, that can be bad too. I lost
30 something pounds real fast a few years back, it took a while to
recover. I am not sure from what exactly, but my doc told me I took it
off too fast. I was exhausted for a while till I got over it..

On Tue, 07 Oct 2008 20:27:06 -0400, John H.
wrote:

The secret is in the oatmeal!

I love oatmeal. My preference is Quaker Old Fashioned.
When I'm long in oats I especially encourage their consumption.
You know Cheerios is the best cereal, right?
Consumer reports did a study of cereals long ago where they fed rats
cereal only, cereal with milk, cereal with water, etc.
Of all the "cereal only" tests, the only cereal rats thrived on was
Cheerios. They surmised it was the oat flour.
When I was a kid I almost lived on cereal. Though I preferred Sugar
Pops much over Cheerios, I often found myself selecting Cheerios and
wondered why. My body was telling me I needed oats.
That's why!

--Vic

On Oct 7, 1:03*pm, John H. wrote:
I spoke with my doctor today. He said all the exercises I'm doing are OK,
even with the aneurysm. But, thanks for the concern and the heads up.

Today I passed the 40K lbs barrier. Have lost 26 lbs in the past four
months.

Yippee!!
--
John H.

Psstttt John.......*you* drove him off this NG (including him posting
under all his numerous handles)..........remember that?

wrote:

The secret is in the oatmeal!

I love oatmeal. My preference is Quaker Old Fashioned.
When I'm long in oats I especially encourage their consumption.
You know Cheerios is the best cereal, right?
Consumer reports did a study of cereals long ago where they fed rats
cereal only, cereal with milk, cereal with water, etc.
Of all the "cereal only" tests, the only cereal rats thrived on was
Cheerios. They surmised it was the oat flour.
When I was a kid I almost lived on cereal. Though I preferred Sugar
Pops much over Cheerios, I often found myself selecting Cheerios and
wondered why. My body was telling me I needed oats.
That's why!

--Vic

They can smell the rat feces from the factory in the Cheerios. The
other cereals have flavorings and sweetners to mask it.

Calling Capt. Tom Francis..... Tim General 46 April 27th 08 02:02 AM
Ping...Capt Thomas Francis Don White General 11 October 19th 07 12:41 AM
Hey, Capt. Tom Francis Tim General 13 February 18th 07 03:59 AM
Francis S. Kinney Brentian General 0 December 16th 04 03:01 PM
St. Francis River MO John Kuthe General 0 July 15th 03 04:34 PM