John Kuthe

Default St. Francis River MO

dan wrote:

Not even close. 3.0 is generally regarded as the lowest runnable level, but
it can be run a little lower.

--dan
"bill-o" wrote in message
gy.com...
Anyone know the min & max levels for this river? Is 2.17 at the Roselle
gauge doable?

What Dan said!! The Saint is totally rain dependent, and the prime
season is the Springtime rainy season. I know that better this past
Spring than any other in the 9 years I've been boating the Saint, as I
have been unemployed and "living in my van down by the river" more days
this past Spring than any other! And we had a prodigious water season,
lemme tell ya!

But alas, my beloved Saint is gone now, save for a freak Summer rain.

It should be back by late Oct, possibly Nov.

And there is no Max level, at least depending on your skills and
bravado! :-)

--
John Kuthe,
1st rule of Govt: protect people from Govt