Senior Member

Default Oh Harry. Sell your guns before Barry takes them.

On Oct 2, 9:43*am, "jamesgangnc" wrote:
What happened to no more from you? *That lasted about 2 minutes. *Leave.
Depart. *Go to your "Harry Free" news server already. *Not that I
particularly like Harry either but jeeeze, you guys are too full of "I'm
gonna....." that never seems to happen. *We're going to set up our own news
server and leave here..... *We're not going to respond to any of these ot
posts...... *I'm going get my lawyer sister to despose Harry...... *Help me
put together my super list of all Harry's newsgroup exagerations.....

Well, I thought I would give you a chance to actually address issues.
But it seems your tactics of debate are the same as Harrys. Call
names, and try to intimidate and dismiss folks who don't share your
ideology. You called me names for making a statement, you were given
actual examples backing up my statement, yet you refuse to address
them still. I will come and go as I please, don't like it, like I said
before, KF me...

wrote in message

On Oct 2, 9:22 am, "jamesgangnc" wrote:

I just call em like I see them. No more from you. There's a thought. I
thought all you guys had built your own "censored" news server and left?
What happened? You keep replying to Harry's posts and not with anything
rational from the other side but with total paranoid crap and name calling
like this one. I suppose you think the government was behind jfk's
assasination. And that nasa faked the moon landing. What else? Go ahead
and show us just how far off the map you are.

So, it seems you are not willing to address the issues as noted below.
What is not true about the bills I noted below that Obama has vowed to
sign.. Please don't bother if you are just going to call names and not
address the issues..

wrote in message

On Oct 2, 8:35 am, "jamesgangnc" wrote:

wrote in message

On Oct 1, 8:58 pm, jim wrote:

If he's elected, that
is.http://www.gunbanobama.com/Default.a...6-67a7-48c9-a2...

Yup, and he is censoring speech in Ohio as we speak. He will take away
your freedom to have a secret ballot, he will decide what is left and
right speech and censor what he doesn't like by forcing the free
market to air programing nobody wants to hear and advertizers won't
pay for. The problem is that the democrats want a Korea/Russia type
government that they can control and if Obama bin Token gets in, we
are there...

Ok, since you were so respectful and of course, not starting with name
calling,,, er, ok so you did, lets look..

Yup, and he is censoring speech in Ohio as we speak.

True, Obama has a :"Truth Squad" made of Govt Presecutors and even
State Police intimidating TV and other media, threatening presecution
if they run certain ads.. He will take away
your freedom to have a secret ballot,

True, Obama has said he would sign the bill which would take away your
right to vote in secret for union dictatorship. he will decide what is
left and
right speech and censor what he doesn't like by forcing the free
market to air programing nobody wants to hear and advertizers won't
pay for.

Look into the "Fairness Doctrine: The problem is that the democrats want
a Korea/Russia type
government that they can control and if Obama bin Token gets in, we
are there.

Let's see, no free speech, no secret ballot, no free market radio and
TV.. Where's your problem, or is it just with me? Time to be honest
James...

No more from me, you used to have credibility here, but seems you are
just another Harry clone now.. Too bad..- Hide quoted text -

"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
m...
What happened to no more from you? That lasted about 2 minutes. Leave.
Depart. Go to your "Harry Free" news server already. Not that I
particularly like Harry either but jeeeze, you guys are too full of "I'm
gonna....." that never seems to happen. We're going to set up our own
news server and leave here..... We're not going to respond to any of
these ot posts...... I'm going get my lawyer sister to despose
Harry...... Help me put together my super list of all Harry's newsgroup
exagerations.....

~~ Snerk ~~
...and they have the nerve to harass Harry, JimH & me for coming back here to
try and cleanup this newsgroup.
What a motley crew!

On Oct 2, 9:56 am, A Real Boater wrote:
wrote:
[...]

Actual issues? What *actual issues* are streaming through your
consciousness, Mr. Hooplehead? What the hell do you actually know about
any of the "actual issues"? What "actual issues" in this election are
really troubling you?

Harry has admitted to being in favor of censorship so not surprise
there. Under an Obama admin we can expect Obama will use the IRS
against any critics and send his thugs against others. Liberals are
against the individual freedoms we all enjoy and in favor of group
rights. They are the ultimate authoritareans and will get along just
fine with the Chinese Junta

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 15:25:47 -0400, Boater wrote:

wrote:

Harry has admitted to being in favor of censorship so not surprise
there. Under an Obama admin we can expect Obama will use the IRS
against any critics and send his thugs against others. Liberals are
against the individual freedoms we all enjoy and in favor of group
rights. They are the ultimate authoritareans and will get along just
fine with the Chinese Junta

What a crock of crap, from first to last.

I mistook Chinese Junta for Chinese Junk at first, and thought it
could be about boats. I'm a little disappointed.

--Vic
DK DK is offline

Don White wrote:
"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
m...
What happened to no more from you? That lasted about 2 minutes. Leave.
Depart. Go to your "Harry Free" news server already. Not that I
particularly like Harry either but jeeeze, you guys are too full of "I'm
gonna....." that never seems to happen. We're going to set up our own
news server and leave here..... We're not going to respond to any of
these ot posts...... I'm going get my lawyer sister to despose
Harry...... Help me put together my super list of all Harry's newsgroup
exagerations.....

~~ Snerk ~~
...and they have the nerve to harass Harry, JimH & me for coming back here to
try and cleanup this newsgroup.
What a motley crew!

Snerk this, dip**** boy!

*Now* do you see how stupid you are?

DK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"jamesgangnc" wrote in message
m...
What happened to no more from you? That lasted about 2 minutes.
Leave. Depart. Go to your "Harry Free" news server already. Not
that I particularly like Harry either but jeeeze, you guys are too
full of "I'm gonna....." that never seems to happen. We're going to
set up our own news server and leave here..... We're not going to
respond to any of these ot posts...... I'm going get my lawyer
sister to despose Harry...... Help me put together my super list of
all Harry's newsgroup exagerations.....

~~ Snerk ~~
...and they have the nerve to harass Harry, JimH & me for coming back
here to try and cleanup this newsgroup.
What a motley crew!

Snerk this, dip**** boy!

*Now* do you see how stupid you are?

This from a dope who admits to buying *two* BMWs?

snerk

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 19:59:34 -0400, Boater wrote:

This from a dope who admits to buying *two* BMWs?

One of my BMW's cost me three hundred, the other seven. Drove them
both to death. The mechanicals held up, but not the fenders. A 66 1600
and a 68 1800. They both handled about as well as a new one today.

Casady