Default Oh Harry. Sell your guns before Barry takes them.

Richard Casady wrote:
On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 19:59:34 -0400, Boater wrote:

This from a dope who admits to buying *two* BMWs?

One of my BMW's cost me three hundred, the other seven. Drove them
both to death. The mechanicals held up, but not the fenders. A 66 1600
and a 68 1800. They both handled about as well as a new one today.

Casady

Having a grand tied up in two BMWs sounds like fun. Buying two new BMWs
at modern prices is...stupid.
Senior Member

On Oct 2, 9:36*pm, (Richard Casady) wrote:
On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 19:59:34 -0400, Boater wrote:
This from a dope who admits to buying *two* BMWs?

One of my BMW's cost me three hundred, the other seven. Drove them
both to death. The mechanicals held up, but not the fenders. A 66 1600
and a 68 1800. They both handled about as well as a new one today.

Casady

He really succeded in avoiding any of the issues in this thread. Oh,
but he will deflect with another insult I guess

JimH wrote:
On Oct 2, 10:02 pm, wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:36 pm, (Richard Casady) wrote:

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 19:59:34 -0400, Boater wrote:
This from a dope who admits to buying *two* BMWs?
One of my BMW's cost me three hundred, the other seven. Drove them
both to death. The mechanicals held up, but not the fenders. A 66 1600
and a 68 1800. They both handled about as well as a new one today.
Casady

He really succeded in avoiding any of the issues in this thread. Oh,
but he will deflect with another insult I guess

Get a life.

Or perhaps a brain...one or the other.

Senior Member

On Oct 2, 10:05*pm, Boater wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Oct 2, 10:02 pm, wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:36 pm, (Richard Casady) wrote:

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 19:59:34 -0400, Boater wrote:
This from a dope who admits to buying *two* BMWs?
One of my BMW's cost me three hundred, the other seven. Drove them
both to death. The mechanicals held up, but not the fenders. A 66 1600
and a 68 1800. They both handled about as well as a new one today.
Casady
He really succeded in avoiding any of the issues in this thread. Oh,
but he will deflect with another insult I guess

Get a life.

Or perhaps a brain...one or the other.

How about an answer on how you and Barak feel about the "Fairness
Doctrine"? How about the bill Obama says he will support that will
take away the freedom of a private vote for unions? How about Obamas
own words on banning guns. How about the "truth squad" he put in Ohio
to keep TV and radio stations from airing commercials "they" deem
unfit.. These are real issues, not insults.
Senior Member

On Oct 2, 10:05*pm, Boater wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Oct 2, 10:02 pm, wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:36 pm, (Richard Casady) wrote:

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 19:59:34 -0400, Boater wrote:
This from a dope who admits to buying *two* BMWs?
One of my BMW's cost me three hundred, the other seven. Drove them
both to death. The mechanicals held up, but not the fenders. A 66 1600
and a 68 1800. They both handled about as well as a new one today.
Casady
He really succeded in avoiding any of the issues in this thread. Oh,
but he will deflect with another insult I guess

Get a life.

Or perhaps a brain...one or the other.

Yesterday you told O'hara you wanted political debate, but you really
don't. You really only want to post satire by droolers like Borowitz,
and get reach arounds from your crossposting sockpuppets.. At the same
time, you refuse to discuss any issues at all. You know what the
Fairness Doctrine is, you know the union voting bill, why won't you
address the real issues.. Because you really are not interested in
debate, only your narcissistic circle jerk...
Senior Member

On Oct 2, 10:17*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Oct 2, 10:05 pm, Boater wrote:
JimH wrote:
On Oct 2, 10:02 pm, wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:36 pm, (Richard Casady) wrote:
On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 19:59:34 -0400, Boater wrote:
This from a dope who admits to buying *two* BMWs?
One of my BMW's cost me three hundred, the other seven. Drove them
both to death. The mechanicals held up, but not the fenders. A 66 1600
and a 68 1800. They both handled about as well as a new one today.
Casady
He really succeded in avoiding any of the issues in this thread. Oh,
but he will deflect with another insult I guess
Get a life.
Or perhaps a brain...one or the other.

Yesterday you told O'hara you wanted political debate, but you really
don't.

Sure I do. As soon as you offer up any cogent arguments presented in a
civil fashion, I'll consider offering the same in return. The problem
is, you don't know how to debate.- Hide quoted text -

You know exactly what my questions are, I simply asked for comments on
certain bills Obama has promised to support. You are obviously
uninformed, otherwise you would not be ducking the question.. Good
night, go do some reading and form a real opinion, and here's a hint.
The DNC talking points are not enough..