A Real Boater A Real Boater is offline

Default Oh Harry. Sell your guns before Barry takes them.

wrote:
On Oct 2, 9:43 am, "jamesgangnc" wrote:
What happened to no more from you? That lasted about 2 minutes. Leave.
Depart. Go to your "Harry Free" news server already. Not that I
particularly like Harry either but jeeeze, you guys are too full of "I'm
gonna....." that never seems to happen. We're going to set up our own news
server and leave here..... We're not going to respond to any of these ot
posts...... I'm going get my lawyer sister to despose Harry...... Help me
put together my super list of all Harry's newsgroup exagerations.....

Well, I thought I would give you a chance to actually address issues.
But it seems your tactics of debate are the same as Harrys. Call
names, and try to intimidate and dismiss folks who don't share your
ideology. You called me names for making a statement, you were given
actual examples backing up my statement, yet you refuse to address
them still. I will come and go as I please, don't like it, like I said
before, KF me...

Actual issues? What *actual issues* are streaming through your
consciousness, Mr. Hooplehead? What the hell do you actually know about
any of the "actual issues"? What "actual issues" in this election are
really troubling you?