Default '80 Bayliner

Hi Group, I was watching a 1980 28' Bayliner on E-bay and it says that
it has a 600hp Yamaha engine. Was there such a thing? Thanks, Jim

Tim Tim is offline

--

Man, I've never ehard of the like. Unless it had a couple of 300 hp.
outboards

Tim wrote:

On Sep 24, 10:01*am, "James" wrote:
Hi Group, I was watching a 1980 28' Bayliner on E-bay and it says
that it has a 600hp Yamaha engine. Was there such a thing? Thanks,
Jim

--

Man, I've never ehard of the like. Unless it had a couple of 300 hp.
outboards

It said a single inboard rebuilt in '05 with 150 hrs. It looked like a
semi project and I already have two sailboat projects. Jim
Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...h=002&sspagena
me=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120307678387&rd =1

Tim Tim is offline

On Sep 25, 10:03*am, "James" wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 24, 10:01*am, "James" wrote:
Hi Group, I was watching a 1980 28' Bayliner on E-bay and it says
that it has a 600hp Yamaha engine. Was there such a thing? Thanks,
Jim

--

Man, I've never ehard of the like. Unless it had a couple of *300 hp.
outboards

It said a single inboard rebuilt in '05 with 150 hrs. It looked like a
semi project and I already have two sailboat projects. Jim
Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...h=002&sspagena
me=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120307678387&rd =1

--

james, I hit the link and this is all I got:

"This listing () has been removed or is no longer available. Please
make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note:
Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear
on eBay."

By looking at the sellers other stuff, like cd's , books and trinket
stuff. it makes me feel like it was a bogus auction and somebody got
their ID stolen by a scammer.

don't know, though.

James wrote:

Hi Group, I was watching a 1980 28' Bayliner on E-bay and it says
that it has a 600hp Yamaha engine. Was there such a thing?
Thanks, Jim

No way a 1980 Bayliner is still floating. I call BS.

sam

Sam Hayes Merritt, III wrote:

James wrote:

Hi Group, I was watching a 1980 28' Bayliner on E-bay and it says
that it has a 600hp Yamaha engine. Was there such a thing?
Thanks, Jim

No way a 1980 Bayliner is still floating. I call BS.

sam

It wasn't floating it was on a trailer besides I don't see why it
wouldn't float we have two sailboats a '75 and '75 and they both float.
Jim

Help concerning Bayliner [email protected] ASA 0 June 14th 07 01:43 AM
Oil Pan on 21' bayliner T-Rav Boat Building 1 May 9th 06 12:41 AM
Bayliner 185 [email protected] General 14 June 19th 04 10:20 PM
'89 Bayliner HELP!! Rpk General 8 October 4th 03 02:07 AM
Bayliner Captain Ron ASA 6 August 30th 03 01:59 AM