Tim Tim is offline

Default '80 Bayliner

On Sep 25, 10:03*am, "James" wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sep 24, 10:01*am, "James" wrote:
Hi Group, I was watching a 1980 28' Bayliner on E-bay and it says
that it has a 600hp Yamaha engine. Was there such a thing? Thanks,
Jim

--

Man, I've never ehard of the like. Unless it had a couple of *300 hp.
outboards

It said a single inboard rebuilt in '05 with 150 hrs. It looked like a
semi project and I already have two sailboat projects. Jim
Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...h=002&sspagena
me=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120307678387&rd =1

--

james, I hit the link and this is all I got:

"This listing () has been removed or is no longer available. Please
make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note:
Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear
on eBay."

By looking at the sellers other stuff, like cd's , books and trinket
stuff. it makes me feel like it was a bogus auction and somebody got
their ID stolen by a scammer.

don't know, though.