posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Help concerning Bayliner

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the Bayliner 18, 1982 sailboat. My friends
are taking me for a ride and I was searching the net to find some
pictures and its performance. As far as I understand, Bayliner gave
up on the sailboats and went strictly into the motorboat industry.
Could you help me by posting any useful information about Bayliner 18,
1982's performance?

Sincerely,

Mr. N.