Captain Ron

Default Bayliner

Any other Bayliner Buccaneer owners here?

Capt. Mooron

We only WISH!!!

You gonna stick around?? ;-)

Bayliner Buccaneers are excellent boats.

CM

"Captain Ron" wrote in message
| Any other Bayliner Buccaneer owners here?

Capt. Mooron

Cripes... I was hoping he'd stick around!!!

CM

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
| Nope! You should try alt.insane.sailor instead.
|
| Or, try some of the Mac26X groups. Many of them
| had Buccaneers as starter boats.
|
| S.Simon
|

| "Captain Ron" wrote in message
| Any other Bayliner Buccaneer owners here?

John Jacob Astor

I use to have one. The cockpit was covered with astroturf, it had coach
lanterns(red and green) and a black velvet interior. It was one of the
finest yachts I ever owned. In fact, I regularly went out of sight of land
in it and on week long trips. Bobsprit needs a 65 foot motorsailer to do the
same.

"Captain Ron" wrote in message
Any other Bayliner Buccaneer owners here?

Captain Ron

alt.insane.sailor? I can't find it.

I had a Coronado 27 before moving up to my Bayliner 32. I wouldn't have
anything in common with the Mac26 group.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
Nope! You should try alt.insane.sailor instead.

Or, try some of the Mac26X groups. Many of them
had Buccaneers as starter boats.

S.Simon

"Captain Ron" wrote in message

Any other Bayliner Buccaneer owners here?

Peter J Ross

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:04:12 -0400, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Captain Ron:

Any other Bayliner Buccaneer owners here?

Any other 12" Gandalf Offishul Figurine owners here?

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
http://www.petitmorte.net/pjr/
http://www.pjr-online.co.uk/
Peter J Ross

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 18:17:25 -0300, a team of surgeons from
alt.sailing.asa removed the following benign growth from Capt. Mooron:

Cripes... I was hoping he'd stick around!!!

Torll.

--
PJR :-)
mhm34x8
http://www.petitmorte.net/pjr/
http://www.pjr-online.co.uk/

Bayliner 185 [email protected] General 14 June 19th 04 10:20 PM
First boat choices - Glastron or Bayliner or ? ccg General 1 June 7th 04 04:17 AM
BAYLINER BASHERS.. Maxx1676 General 75 June 5th 04 12:37 AM
Bayliner Bashing JML General 8 August 5th 03 01:04 PM
1993 Bayliner 1954CW Brian Whatcott Boat Building 5 July 21st 03 10:37 PM