posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default I'm a little confused...

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 15:57:54 -0700, Dan wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:41:23 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
wrote:

And supporting the constitutional right to bear arms,
. . . including the right of convicted felons to posess assault weapons and
terrorists to have bombs.

Cites?

Sounds to me like more loonyleftwinger lies.

No, it is not.

If you admit to having limitations on the "arms" in the 2nd Amendment,
then the only argument is where those limitations are drawn. You have
steadfastly claimed that people have the right to keep and bear ANY arms
without ANY restrictions, therefore his statement makes perfect sense.

Have you changed your position to win an argument, or are you just insane?

The world wonders.

Dan

There is a third option, he's both changed his position _and_ is insane.

--
Regards, Curly

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
Ed Huntress wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
Gunner wrote:
On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:41:23 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
wrote:

I guess you didn't get the memo. Obama posted an official copy of his
birth certificate on his web site months ago, and the State of
Hawaii's Department of Health has confirmed its authenticity.

Cites?

How long was the "official" copy of Obama's birth cirtificate on his web
site? One minute, two minutes?

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Next time we'll spread some anchovy paste on it so you can find it
easier.

The pictures don't show the entirety of Obama's copy of his birth
certificate with the stamps and seals. The pictures of the stamps and
seals could have come from other's birth certificates.

Sure. And McCain could be a space cadet from the planet Achmideon. Who's to
know?

--
Ed Huntress

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
Ed Huntress wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

I guess you didn't get the memo. Obama posted an official copy of his
birth certificate on his web site months ago, and the State of
Hawaii's Department of Health has confirmed its authenticity.

Cites?

How long was the "official" copy of Obama's birth cirtificate on his web
site? One minute, two minutes?

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2...n_the_usa.html

Next time we'll spread some anchovy paste on it so you can find it
easier.

The pictures don't show the entirety of Obama's copy of his birth
certificate with the stamps and seals. The pictures of the stamps and
seals could have come from other's birth certificates.

Yes, and the pictures of planes flying into the World Trade Center could
have been faked, as could have the pictures of our astronauts walking on the
moon. However, we have it on reasonably good authority that 9/11 really did
happen, and that Neil Armstrong really did walk on the moon. Likewise, we
have it on good authority (the State of Hawaii's Department of Health, which
is the custodian of all of that state's birth certificates) that Obama's
birth certificate, as posted, is genuine. Anything can be faked. But, to
disbelieve things, when there is no contradictory evidence that would prompt
a rational person to disbelieve, qualifies one for the Tin Foil Hat club.

--
I'm not really anti-Bush . . . I'm really just anti-stupid.
I support the right of all Americans to arm bears.

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:56:27 -0600, Obama-Biden in 08 wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
Ed Huntress wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

[...]

There are contradictory claims, for what they're worth, from Rush Limbaugh
and his ilk. Even when being presented with actual .jpg's and testimony
some here, Jerry for one, continue to claim Obama is a citizen of Nigeria
and that his birth certificate is fake.

I guess a few people are, indeed, confused.

--
Regards, Curly

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

"Curly Surmudgeon" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 20:56:27 -0600, Obama-Biden in 08 wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
Ed Huntress wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:

[...]

Yup. There are still people saying that 9/11 was a false flag exercise, and
those were U.S. missiles that took down the towers and knocked a hole in the
Pentagon. Many of them are the same people who think the Earth is flat, and
the moon landing shots were taken in a photo studio. I'll bet most of those
same people also vote straight Republican.

--
I'm not really anti-Bush . . . I'm really just anti-stupid.
I support the right of all Americans to arm bears.
The only Bush I trust is my wife's.

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:22:56 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
wrote:

news
wrote:

I guess you didn't get the memo. Obama posted an official copy of his
birth
certificate on his web site months ago, and the State of Hawaii's
Department
of Health has confirmed its authenticity.

Cites?

If you're too stupid to look things up for yourself, it's not my job to take
you by the hand. Ask your mommy to show you how to use the web.

So in other words, you are lying and are unable to provide the cites

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

"Gunner" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:22:56 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
wrote:

news
wrote:

I guess you didn't get the memo. Obama posted an official copy of his
birth
certificate on his web site months ago, and the State of Hawaii's
Department
of Health has confirmed its authenticity.

Cites?

If you're too stupid to look things up for yourself, it's not my job to
take
you by the hand. Ask your mommy to show you how to use the web.

So in other words, you are lying and are unable to provide the cites

No, in other words I'm sick and tired of having to post the same cites, over
and over again, for every rockheaded ignoramuses who can't be bothered to
research something themselves. Once I've posted a link three or four times
for three or four of you losers, I'm done with it. Go ask Mia or Festus or
one of the others that I've posted it for when you guys get together for
your weekly circle jerk.

Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:22:56 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
wrote:

news
wrote:

I guess you didn't get the memo. Obama posted an official copy of his
birth
certificate on his web site months ago, and the State of Hawaii's
Department
of Health has confirmed its authenticity.

Cites?

If you're too stupid to look things up for yourself, it's not my job to take
you by the hand. Ask your mommy to show you how to use the web.

So in other words, you are lying and are unable to provide the cites

Why would I want to provide a low-life rightie like you with anything?
Put that pea-brain of yours to work and find it on your own if you are
so damned interested.

--
http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Obama-Biden in 08 wrote:
"Gunner" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:22:56 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:41:23 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
wrote:

[...]

Hear, hear. You're much more patient than I am. I see no reason to do
homework for the intellectually incompetent or lazy or both. Gunner is a
gasbag.

--
http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 05:45:21 -0400, A Real Boater wrote:

Obama-Biden in 08 wrote:
news

wrote:

[...]

You are new to him & already you noticed !!!
--
Cliff

Dazed and Confused hk General 3 August 8th 08 02:25 PM
RayTech RNS 6.0 Best in Show --- I am confused. b393capt Electronics 11 November 17th 06 05:01 PM
Do you ever feel confused? Smithers one of 1000's General 39 December 22nd 05 01:17 AM
Confused by OMC 4.3L thermostat housing Jim General 15 October 9th 03 05:04 PM