posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default I'm a little confused...

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:38:45 -0700 (PDT), JimH
wrote:

He posted one yesterday that defines the type of person he is:

And you reposted it to define yourself? You wanted people to read it
twice?

Casady
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 05:31:22 -0400, A Real Boater
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:22:56 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
news On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 16:41:23 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
wrote:

I guess you didn't get the memo. Obama posted an official copy of his
birth
certificate on his web site months ago, and the State of Hawaii's
Department
of Health has confirmed its authenticity.

Cites?

If you're too stupid to look things up for yourself, it's not my job to take
you by the hand. Ask your mommy to show you how to use the web.

So in other words, you are lying and are unable to provide the cites

Why would I want to provide a low-life rightie like you with anything?
Put that pea-brain of yours to work and find it on your own if you are
so damned interested.

Thank you for admitting you are lying.

Gunner
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 03:30:00 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
wrote:

If you're too stupid to look things up for yourself, it's not my job to
take
you by the hand. Ask your mommy to show you how to use the web.

So in other words, you are lying and are unable to provide the cites

No, in other words I'm sick and tired of having to post the same cites, over
and over again, for every rockheaded ignoramuses who can't be bothered to
research something themselves. Once I've posted a link three or four times
for three or four of you losers, I'm done with it. Go ask Mia or Festus or
one of the others that I've posted it for when you guys get together for
your weekly circle jerk.

Thank you for admitting you are lying.

Gunner
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 05:45:21 -0400, A Real Boater
wrote:

Obama-Biden in 08 wrote:
news

wrote:

[...]

Hear, hear. You're much more patient than I am. I see no reason to do
homework for the intellectually incompetent or lazy or both. Gunner is a
gasbag.

Two liars ass ****ing each other in mutual admiration

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

wrote:

I guess you didn't get the memo. Obama posted an official copy of his birth
certificate on his web site months ago, and the State of Hawaii's Department
of Health has confirmed its authenticity.

Cites?

Too stupid to find the cite yourself? No surprise.

So you are unable to provide the cites.

Thanks for once again admitting you are a liar

Gunner

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 01:09:48 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"
wrote:

Many of them are the same people who think the Earth is flat, and
the moon landing shots were taken in a photo studio. I'll bet most of those
same people also vote straight Republican.

You would lose, loser.

Gunner
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 20:43:25 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 05:45:21 -0400, A Real Boater
wrote:

Obama-Biden in 08 wrote:
"Gunner" wrote in message
news On Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:22:56 -0600, "Obama-Biden in 08"

wrote:

[...]

Did you have company come over?

wrote:

I guess you didn't get the memo. Obama posted an official copy of his
birth
certificate on his web site months ago, and the State of Hawaii's
Department
of Health has confirmed its authenticity.

Cites?

Too stupid to find the cite yourself? No surprise.

So you are unable to provide the cites.

I wasn't unable to provide them. I HAVE provided them. You're just too
narrow-minded to look at them.

wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Wrong. Mia and Festus alone make two. When we add you to the mix it
becomes three. Ask Festus. He claims to have a 5-year degree in math, so
he might be able to help you with that addition problem.

--
I'm not really anti-Bush . . . I'm really just anti-stupid.
I support the right of all Americans to arm bears.

wrote:

Many of them are the same people who think the Earth is flat, and
the moon landing shots were taken in a photo studio. I'll bet most of
those
same people also vote straight Republican.

You would lose.

No, I wouldn't. The false flag kooks are something of a mixed bag, but
virtually all of the flat-earthers are conservative Christians, who also
believe that the earth is only 6,000 years old. They vote "R", straight up
and down the line.

Dazed and Confused hk General 3 August 8th 08 02:25 PM
RayTech RNS 6.0 Best in Show --- I am confused. b393capt Electronics 11 November 17th 06 05:01 PM
Do you ever feel confused? Smithers one of 1000's General 39 December 22nd 05 01:17 AM
Confused by OMC 4.3L thermostat housing Jim General 15 October 9th 03 05:04 PM