posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

Default I'm a little confused...

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:28:47 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:50:06 -0400, A Real Boater
wrote:

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 22, 3:13 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
Nice post. Well organized.

Magilla

Cliff wrote:
I'm a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight..... * If
you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're 'exotic,
different.'
* Grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers, a quintessential American
story.
* If your name is Barack you're a radical, unpatriotic Muslim. *
Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you're a maverick. * Graduate
from Harvard law School and you are unstable. * Attend 5 different
small colleges before graduating, you're well grounded.
* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become
the first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter
registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years
as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator
representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of
the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4
years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million
people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign
Affairs, Environment
and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have
any real
leadership experience.
* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city
council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000
people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000
people, then you're qualified to become the country's second highest
ranking executive.
* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while
raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches,
you're not a real Christian.
* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left
your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're
a Christian.
* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including
the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of
society. * If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence
only, with no other option in sex education in your state's school
system while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very
responsible. * If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up
a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of
her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your
family's values don't represent America's.
* If you're husband is nicknamed 'First Dude', with at least one DWI
conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote
until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the
secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely
admirable. OK, much clearer now.- Hide quoted text -

The only confusion here is that we here at rec.boats give a flying ****
about your Jr. High School free writing homework...

I sure hope your daughter doesn't read your posts. Your language lately
is outrageous.

Are you referring to the daughter who appeared in that homegrown video
riding her motorcycle and making an obscene gesture with each hand?

I love the "we here at rec.boats" comment...as if Justwaitaloogy and the
Seven Little Schitts actually post here about boats.

"Yes, well... That remains to be seen, but to a point it is true. I'd
certainly trust her a heck of a lot further than I'd trust a man who is
half white, half Arab but pretending to be a black African American who
has sworn his primary allegiance to Africa (not the United States of
America!), who was raised as a radical Muslim, had his entire US education
funded by radical Muslims, was hired right out of Harvard Law School by a
communist front organization begun by Saul Alinski, worked closely with
convicted and unrepentant terrorist William Ayers of the infamous
"Weathermen" terrorist group (who is also part of the Woods Fund which
Obama was a board member for important: see:
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=57231 ), represented and
made millions of dollars with a convicted felon (while working on the
crimes Rezko was convicted for but just barely out of the reach of the
law), who is also known as the most RADICAL FAR LEFT Senator in Congress
and who has never in his entire professional career been connected to
anything of beneficial substance at all. Oh, WHO am I talking about with
all this? Could it maybe be Barack Hussein Obama? Oh, oh... sorry. I
forgot that nobody is ever supposed to use his middle name."

Well done! Not a single homoerotic rant.

Keep up the good work for tomorrow the assignment will limit you to one
lie per posting.

--
Regards, Curly

posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
news

[...]

Obviously not, since none of what you say describes Obama.

Why do you fear blacks so much? Is it because you walked in on one while he
was banging your mama one day? Or was it your wife who you walked in on
with a black man?

--
I'm not really anti-Bush . . . I'm really just anti-stupid.
I support the right of all Americans to arm bears.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*--------

I sure hope your daughter doesn't read your posts.
Your language lately is outrageous.

He posted one yesterday that defines the type of person he is:

+++++
"Why don't you go teach your kid to suck cock for "special vacations"
with the colonel, you and ****ing Harry could not take getting
ignored, your bull**** ruined what was left of the group. What a
couple of ****ing assholes you are."

Scotty/justwaita......9-21-08, 9:21 pm rec.boats
++++++

I wonder if he would be proud to have his wife or daughter read that
post?

Scotty/JustWaitA is A-One certified Mental. *No wonder he allows his 5
year old daughter to ride motorcycles.- Hide quoted text -

Would you be proud to have your wife and daughter read the posts that
you wrote about me, my wife and my kids? I can make that happen, you
know.
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

wrote in message
Desperate times....... your buddy has taken on a scorched earth
methodology, does that bother you at all when 15 year vets of the
group have to leave because of him and his bitches? Or do you enjoy it
too?

No one "has to leave". They 'choose' to do so.
Will vulgar language bring them back?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------*----------------

No one "has to leave". *They 'choose' to do so.
Will vulgar language bring them back?

Ask your master/clone Harry, everything about him is vulgar.
posted to alt.machines.cnc,misc.survivalism,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.impeach.bush,rec.boats

"None4You" wrote in message
et...

First, an attempted smear of Obama . . .

* If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you're
'exotic, different.'

True ,In the case of Hawaiian women. Also applies to Hussein Obama.
Unless he actually has a real US birth certificate.

I guess you didn't get the memo. Obama posted an official copy of his birth
certificate on his web site months ago, and the State of Hawaii's Department
of Health has confirmed its authenticity. You'd have better luck getting
McCain to post his Panamanian birth certificate on HIS web site than you'll
have convincing anyone with half a brain that Obama's not a natural-born
citizen.

Next an attempt to defend Failin' Palin . . .

* Grow up in Alaska eating mooseburgers, a quintessential American
story.

True, but you left the part out about her actually killng her dinner.

You mean she actually ATE those wolves she shot, like fish in a barrel, from
that helicopter? And all this time I thought she just liked to kill things.

And supporting the constitutional right to bear arms,

.. . . including the right of convicted felons to posess assault weapons and
terrorists to have bombs.

And actually getting off her ass to suport herself. Unlike feminist
Liberal left women.

You mean "feminist Liberal left women" like Michelle Obama, who balance a
career with massive amounts of community service and still find time to
actually raise their families instead of just turning them loose to drink
themselves silly and sleep around?

Oops! The old "smear detector" is going off again . . .

If your middle name is Hussein. And you were raised as a muslim in a
muslim school, And supported a deadly conflict in Africa. You are a
radical , unpatriotic Muslim.

Boy, you're really loading up on the bull**** on this one, aren't you?
Obama's middle name is, indeed, Hussein. He was given that name . . .
coincidentally the exact same name as the king of Jordan, who is one of our
staunchest allies in the middle east . . . at birth, and so had no choice in
the matter. He was raised by his atheist mother to be open-minded about
religion, and attended a public school in Indonesia that taught several
religions. When he was old enough to make a choice on his own, he chose
Christianity. He supported a peaceful resolution to a deadly confict in
Africa. He's neither radical, unpatriotic or Muslim.

* Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, you're a maverick.

No , Your a yuppie.

A Yuppie? Do you even know what the term means? "Young, urban
professional". Failin's not young, Wasilla is about as far from "urban" as
you can get short of the ice slopes and she's about as "professional" as the
kids that get tossed out in the first round on "American Idol".

* Graduate from Harvard law School and you are unstable.

Hes unstable for other reasons. Not related to harvard. Except for the
book he penned for a radical. For payment for harvard

Someone who supports Mr. Instability himself, John McInsane, calling Obama
"unstable"? Now, THAT'S almost funny!

* Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you're well
grounded.

Thats all Americans, and natural born Americans who dont write for
radicals. Can afford .

Not true at all. The scholarship she won as 2nd runner-up in the Miss
Alaska Beauty Pageant would have taken care of four years at the University
of Alaska, the same as it did for the moose that won and the grizzly bear
that was 1st runner-up. Of course, she still had the obstacle of passing
the entrance examination to overcome.

* If you spend 3 years as a brilliant community organizer, become the
first black President of the Harvard Law Review, create a voter
registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years
as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator
representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of
the state Senate's Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years
in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people
while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs,
Environment
and Public Works and Veteran's Affairs committees, you don't have any
real
leadership experience.

He's not brilliant , Any volenteer that shows up to any meeting , for
anything, and writes anything down. Is a community organizer. He was a
junior representative of the Senate. Both Palin and Mc Same have more
leadership experience. I dont see anything above at all. That amounts
to anything of value for anyone. Except to advance his own personal career
at the expense of the US. While doing nothing.

You actually believe that co-authoring more bills in the past five years
than McCain has in the last 15 is "doing nothing"? Falin' has more
experience leading governmental cover-ups, and McInsane has more experience
sleeping with female lobbyists, but that's about as far as their
"experience" advantage goes.

* If your total resume is: local weather girl, 4 years on the city
council and 6 years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000
people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000
people,
then you're qualified to become the country's second highest ranking
executive.

True, Since everyone else doesnt care about the common people . And
Jimmie Carter was a peanut farmer and he won.

Carter was more qualified than both the guy he beat (Ford) and the guy that
beat him (Reagan). Carter inherited a pig from Ford, and couldn't put
enough lipstick on it to keep the mindless drones from voting for Ronald
"I'll give you all a little tax break and triple the National Debt to do it"
Reagan.

* If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while
raising 2 beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you're
not a real Christian.

No, Its the muslim upbringing and the Hussein name again . And the image
he's trying to create over substance.

In other words, LIVING family values . . . the CHRISTIAN values he was
raised with . . . doesn't count. Only preaching it on the stump while your
own dysfunctional family falls to pieces because your "family values" is
just a facade, counts in your book. Keep going. You hurt your own cause
more and more with every lie and distortion.

* If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left
your
disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you're a
Christian.

No, You are John Kerry.

Kerry and his first wife were separated for 8 years and divorced for two
before Kerry ever even met Teresa Heinz, and it wasn't until 5 years after
they met that they got married. McInsane was sleeping with Cindy while
still pretending to be Carol's devoted husband before dumping poor Carol to
marry rich Cindy. And that's not even calling into play the numerous
affairs he's had since marrying Cindy. McInsane is the perfect "family
values" Republican. Lots of talk and a whole lot of action on the side.

* If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including
the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of
society.

He,s eroding the fibres of society by promising to send money overseas
we dont have,
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/09...overty-program

True. A whopping $50 billion to help feed the starving people of the world.
I'm sure you're much happier with McInsane's plan to keep pumping $100
billion per year, for the next hundred years, into Iraq to help the Shi'ia
theocrats there build the Islamic Repubublic they dream of, or $700 billion
to bail out the poor underpaid billionaire CEOs of Wall Street.

And blaming men for being unsupportive to destructive feminist wives.

No, he blames men (especially black men) for being unsupportive of the
children they father, leaving the mothers to fend for themselves and their
children.

When he's from a broken family himself. And has no experience in such
matters.

That's EXACTLY the experience in the matter that he has. Try reading what
you write.

And for trying to deny us our constitutional rights. By supporting the
Millenium act.

Don't you mean McInsane's support of the Patriot Act, which either negated
or greatly reduced our 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th Amendment
rights? The good news is that thanks to the Patriot Act, if it isn't
repealed before he takes office, President Obama could, without review by
any court or legislative oversight, declare you to be an "enemy combatant"
and whisked off to Guantanamo to be held indefinately without charges even
being brought, much less be given any sort of a trial. While there the
government could sieze all of your property, and if your family complained
about any of it, your wife and kids could enjoy the same sort of vacation.
So you might want to be a little more careful about the lies you spread
about Obama, because he WILL win in six weeks, and he WILL take office in
January. You right-wingers wanted the President to have these broad powers
so that he could keep your cowardly asses safe. Sometimes you need to be
careful about what you wish for.

* If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no
other option in sex education in your state's school system while
your
unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you're very responsible.

You just want a free hand to be irresponsible, and not have to have family
responsibilities. And not have to take care of your kids. In otherwords
, A homewrecker.

Who's taking care of whose kids? Failin's not taking care of her own.
She's having her older teenagers take care of the "special needs" baby. But
one of those older teenagers is knocked up herself, so that's one less
teenager (or one more baby, if she keeps living with mama) to take care of
the "special" baby. The 14-year-old will probably be knocked up within a
year or two as well, given the reputation she's already gotten with her
drinking and sleeping around in Wasilla while Mommy Dearest and her "First
Dude" are busy covering up their corruption in Juneau. Did you ever see a
Downes Syndrome child try to raise himself? It ain't pretty.

* If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in
a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city
community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family's values
don't represent America's.

Not the liberal lefts values. They would do exactly the same thing, but
abandon the family.

Care to cite something to back that up?

Didn't think so. The truth is that liberal (generous) fathers with child
support obligations are generally better at meeting those obligations than
are conservative (stingy) fathers.

* If you're husband is nicknamed 'First Dude', with at least one DWI
conviction and no college education, who didn't register to vote
until
age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession
of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.

Well , yes, He sounds like a patriot, Just like our founding fathers.

Really? Our Founding Fathers started off by simply protesting "taxation
without representation". Aren't the good folks of Alaska represented as
fully in Washington as anybody else?

Hussein Obama was doing cocaine at the same exact time.

Care to cite an arrest citation that Obama received? Didn't think so.
Failin's husband's DWI is a matter of record.

What do you call him?

In four months you can call him "President Obama".

OK, much clearer now.

I sure hope so..

It is NOW.

wrote:

And supporting the constitutional right to bear arms,

. . . including the right of convicted felons to posess assault weapons and
terrorists to have bombs.

Cites?

Sounds to me like more loonyleftwinger lies.

wrote:

I guess you didn't get the memo. Obama posted an official copy of his birth
certificate on his web site months ago, and the State of Hawaii's Department
of Health has confirmed its authenticity.

Cites?

Too stupid to find the cite yourself? No surprise.

--
http://tinyurl.com/4q88t6

Dazed and Confused hk General 3 August 8th 08 02:25 PM
RayTech RNS 6.0 Best in Show --- I am confused. b393capt Electronics 11 November 17th 06 05:01 PM
Do you ever feel confused? Smithers one of 1000's General 39 December 22nd 05 01:17 AM
Confused by OMC 4.3L thermostat housing Jim General 15 October 9th 03 05:04 PM