Default damn fools building on the beach

Texas, like Fl has law that says any of the beach between high and low
tide is public land and nothing me be built there. Of course, Ike has
moved the beach so many homes there are now below high tide line so
they cannot rebuild. Too effin bad I say. These idjits knew that was
the case before they built but did anyway.

Default OT: damn fools building on the beach

On Sep 19, 2:32*pm, "Don White" wrote:
"jim" wrote in message

Sorry to pull this OT but I'm coming up your way from Central Florida. If
I take 75 and I 10 would there be any road or traffic problems for a large
RV? Any interesting scenery or stops along that route? The destination is
Destin beach area. I also mapped out going via 19/98. I'd like the same
information for that route. I might rent a small boat in Destin for a
day.Do you have any suggestions on that?
Thanks,
Jim

You live there & still don't know your way around?

Don, you live in Canada, do you know every place to go there? Do you
know everything to do there? Do you know every place do eat there? I
didn't think so. Because of your hatred, you're sounding quite dumb.

"jim" wrote in message

Sorry to pull this OT but I'm coming up your way from Central Florida.. If
I take 75 and I 10 would there be any road or traffic problems for a large
RV? Any interesting scenery or stops along that route? The destination is
Destin beach area. I also mapped out going via 19/98. I'd like the same
information for that route. I might rent a small boat in Destin for a
day.Do you have any suggestions on that?
Thanks,
Jim

You live there & still don't know your way around?

Don, you live in Canada, do you know every place to go there? Do you
know everything to do there? Do you know every place do eat there? I
didn't think so. Because of your hatred, you're sounding quite dumb.

Pssstt.......Loogy........for starters (I will go slow for you, one by
one)......Canada is a Country........Florida is a State. Let me know
when you finally understand that so I can post the next fact.

"jim" wrote in message
[...]

Further, the distance between the Florida starting point and the
destination is not far, and there are first-rate interstate highways for
most of the trip. I've hauled boats up and down I-75 and east and west
along I-10. Why someone would think there might be a "road problem" for
hauling around a land cruiser is beyond me.

Floridians tend to travel all over their state, much more than the
residents of many other states where I have lived.

"jim" wrote in message

Sorry to pull this OT but I'm coming up your way from Central Florida.
If
I take 75 and I 10 would there be any road or traffic problems for a
large
RV? Any interesting scenery or stops along that route? The destination
is
Destin beach area. I also mapped out going via 19/98. I'd like the same
information for that route. I might rent a small boat in Destin for a
day.Do you have any suggestions on that?
Thanks,
Jim

You live there & still don't know your way around?

Don, you live in Canada, do you know every place to go there? Do you
know everything to do there? Do you know every place do eat there? I
didn't think so. Because of your hatred, you're sounding quite dumb.

mmmm. I do know the main and secondary roads around my home province.
Do you need help getting from Atlanta to.....say..Savannah??

"jim" wrote in message

[...]

I can drive from the Atlantic to the Pacific without consulting a map at
any time. So can millions of other Americans. It's not a great feat.
Neither is driving from Boston to Key West.

I doubt Loogy can tie his shoes without a primer.

The average clueless debtor. I see fools - not yachts. Peter Hendra Cruising 6 March 25th 07 03:41 PM
A Ship of Fools Capt. Rob ASA 39 November 4th 05 01:42 PM
Happy New Year TO BOTH YOU FOOLS !!! JN ASA 5 January 2nd 04 02:43 AM
They all capsized ~Regatta of Fools! Capt.American ASA 35 September 10th 03 11:17 PM
Ship of Fools Bobsprit ASA 0 July 1st 03 10:14 PM