posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default The average clueless debtor. I see fools - not yachts.

In the thread, "the average boat owning idiot," I proved how stupid
people are when it comes to a choice between being rich and being poor.
Most of the replies demonstrated how pathetic the average American is
when it comes to understanding finances. Is it any wonder the average
credit card debt load, for instance, is close to ten grand. And, on this
ten grand the typical idiot is paying 23% interest or more.

Then, when you factor in mortgage debt, automobile debt, unnecessary toy
(boats, motorcycles, high end electronics, etc. debt into the equation
you will find the average American household is in debt to the tune more
than ten years worth of their income. Should they be out of a job (or
jobs - many are such gluttons for luxuries they don't need or deserve
they must work two jobs) for a month or two they are bankrupt. They have
little or no understanding of how one should be responsible by putting
money aside for a rainy day. If one does not have a cash cushion enough
for six months unemployment then one is an irresponsible fool especially
if one has a family to support.

Then you hear these very same financially irresponsible idiots
(primarily liberal Democrats who don't have a financial clue)
complaining about the national debt, or a projected government fiscal
year budget deficit or the trade imbalance all of which pales is in
comparison to their own personal debt and you just have to laugh at
them. What a bunch of whining, crying, moron losers. They disgust me
with their ignorance and hypocrisy!

Wilbur Hubbard . .

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Huum,,,
Me: no mortgage, no credit card debt, no auto loan, no personal loan,

AND I OWN A SAILBOAT!

YES...

----------------------------------
"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
[...]

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 10:07:34 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
wrote:

Huum,,,
Me: no mortgage, no credit card debt, no auto loan, no personal loan,

AND I OWN A SAILBOAT!

YES...

Yes, same here but I can't help but wonder.....

1. Is there anything or anybody that Your friend actually likes? He
seems to hate everything and everybody.

2. Did nobody want to play with him when he was a kid?

3. Does the US not have a medical system that can treat his low self
esteem or at least fund valium prescriptions?

3. If he is so clever, why is he not rich?

cheers
Peter

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007 11:54:22 GMT, "NE Sailboat"
wrote:

My Friend? ...

===========

Surely in the spirit of Christian charity and the universal
brotherhood of man upon which principle the United States founding
fathers based their new country upon you could offer the hand of
friendship, possibly even two. I was musing that, perhaps if he had
just one friend in this world he may reform and stop plaguing these
boating newsgroups with his miniomania, inadequate personality and
jealousy turned to hatred of all those who have what he lacks in the
personal and asset realms.

I myself would gladly undertake this somewhat onerous task but
Unforunately I am too geographically distant to be of much use.

Perhaps if you invited him for a weekend's sailing, chewing the fat
and drinking a few beers (and of course micturating - I love that
medical term - over the side as real men do), you might find something
to like about him.

This could extend to Thanksgiving dinners with your family perhaps....

Just an idle thought.

Peter

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in
message ...
In the thread, "the average boat owning idiot,"
I proved how stupid I am.

Yulp.

Most of the replies demonstrated how pathetic the average

American is
when it comes to understanding finances. Is it any wonder

the average
credit card debt load, for instance, is close to ten

grand. And, on this
ten grand the typical idiot is paying 23% interest or

more.

I have $135k credit card debt, and I'm paying 0% on it.

Then, when you factor in mortgage debt, automobile debt,

unnecessary toy
(boats, motorcycles, high end electronics, etc. debt into

the equation
you will find the average American household is in debt to

the tune more
than ten years worth of their income.

Boat, motorcycles(5), cars, truck, house, dog...all paid
for.

SBV