JN

Default Happy New Year TO BOTH YOU FOOLS !!!

Simple & Boobie, what a pair! Unable to make it through puberty.

Happy New Year to every one else, too!

Jonathan Ganz

And to Horass who did and has the tits to prove it.

"JN" wrote in message
Simple & Boobie, what a pair! Unable to make it through puberty.

Happy New Year to every one else, too!

Lady Pilot

Can we just have one night without you swooning over Horvath's tits?

LP

"JN" wrote in message
Simple & Boobie, what a pair! Unable to make it through puberty.

Happy New Year to every one else, too!

Bobsprit

The new year sucks so far. We ate our 10 donuts this morning, through
the other two out the window at some homeless guy. Damn I'm hugry.
Is it lunch time yet?

RB

Happy New Year Scott Weiser General 16 January 14th 04 10:45 PM
Happy New Year boatmoon General 0 January 12th 04 11:26 PM
Happy New Year!!! N.L. Eckert General 1 January 1st 04 03:37 PM
Happy New Year to the One and Only.... Bobsprit ASA 0 December 31st 03 10:45 PM