BoatBanter.com

-   -   Happy New Year TO BOTH YOU FOOLS !!! (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/18890-happy-new-year-both-you-fools.html)

JN December 31st 03 10:58 PM

Happy New Year TO BOTH YOU FOOLS !!!

Simple & Boobie, what a pair! Unable to make it through puberty.

Happy New Year to every one else, too!

Jonathan Ganz January 1st 04 02:35 AM

Happy New Year TO BOTH YOU FOOLS !!!

And to Horass who did and has the tits to prove it.

Lady Pilot January 1st 04 03:16 AM

Happy New Year TO BOTH YOU FOOLS !!!

Can we just have one night without you swooning over Horvath's tits?

LP

Bobsprit January 1st 04 04:40 PM

Happy New Year TO BOTH YOU FOOLS !!!

The new year sucks so far. We ate our 10 donuts this morning, through
the other two out the window at some homeless guy. Damn I'm hugry.
Is it lunch time yet?

RB

Horvath January 2nd 04 02:43 AM

Happy New Year TO BOTH YOU FOOLS !!!

On 1 Jan 2004 08:40:15 -0800, (Bobsprit) wrote
this crap:

The new year sucks so far. We ate our 10 donuts this morning, through
the other two out the window at some homeless guy. Damn I'm hugry.
Is it lunch time yet?

You posted this in the morning. Have some more donuts, and have some
more booze.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe