Default Stunning lack of leadership from Democrats

ABC News' Z. Byron Wolf reports from Capitol Hill: Don't look for any
legislation in the near future to address the financial crisis.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, asked today what actions Congress
can take, said, bluntly, "No one knows what to do. We are in new
territory here. This is a different game. We're not here playing
soccer, basketball or football, this is a new game and we're going to
have to figure out how to do it."

Unbelievable.

Hope. Change. Nuance.

Stupid land grubbing crony helping moron.

Hero In A Half Shell wrote:
ABC News' Z. Byron Wolf reports from Capitol Hill: Don't look for any
legislation in the near future to address the financial crisis.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, asked today what actions Congress
can take, said, bluntly, "No one knows what to do. We are in new
territory here. This is a different game. We're not here playing
soccer, basketball or football, this is a new game and we're going to
have to figure out how to do it."

Unbelievable.

Hope. Change. Nuance.

Stupid land grubbing crony helping moron.

Poor SW Tom... Pretty soon the top will blow clear off his head.

Actual Boater wrote:
Hero In A Half Shell wrote:
ABC News' Z. Byron Wolf reports from Capitol Hill: Don't look for any
legislation in the near future to address the financial crisis.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, asked today what actions Congress
can take, said, bluntly, "No one knows what to do. We are in new
territory here. This is a different game. We're not here playing
soccer, basketball or football, this is a new game and we're going to
have to figure out how to do it."

Unbelievable.

Hope. Change. Nuance.

Stupid land grubbing crony helping moron.

Poor SW Tom... Pretty soon the top will blow clear off his head.

Maybe what he is trying to says is they are going to change their
paradigms so it is the same as their constituents, who are laughing at
the ridiculous oil bill they passed.

--
Let congress know what you think about their lack of leadership
contact them at:

https://forms.house.gov/wyr/welcome.shtml
http://www.senate.gov/general/contac...nators_cfm.cfm

Absolutely Stunning Foresight Fenwick Montgomery ASA 0 October 31st 07 02:33 AM
Stunning Sail Capt. Rob ASA 44 August 16th 06 02:22 PM
Leadership Qualities Bob Crantz ASA 5 December 21st 04 02:32 AM
Stunning Weather and Sailing Bobsprit ASA 16 August 29th 04 12:32 PM