Bobsprit

Default Stunning Weather and Sailing

The last couple of days on the LIS have been fantastic, clear skies and steady
wind. Yesterday Suzanne wanted to swim. She could have the baby at any time, so
we sailed with two friends and towed the dinghy, now sporting a 9.9. Afterwards
we ran into our friend with the Tayana 48 DS, who was shorthanded. We decided
to go out with him for two hours and enjoy the sunset. Suzanne is so beautiful
now....and along with the weather, the sailing and our eagerly awaited son...a
stunning evening.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/tay4.jpg

RB

Bobsprit

That's great! Keep calm and let us know when it happens.

I've very calm. She's a bit worried about the pain; not sure what to expect. We
had another short sail today, which keeps her relaxed.

RB
gonefishiing

pain?
oh that-it sometimes goes away in about 15 or 20 years.........

just kidding-best of luck and fortune.
ain't like anything you've ever been thru.

are you still on the east side of city island?

gf.
(steve--pearson 30 #840)

"Bobsprit" wrote in message

I've very calm. She's a bit worried about the pain; not sure what to

expect. We
had another short sail today, which keeps her relaxed.

RB

Bobsprit

are you still on the east side of city island?

gf.
(steve--pearson 30 #840)

Hey, Steve...sure. We keep Alien there and sail a bunch of the boats around.
It's been a great summer overall, but next season will be better I think.

RB
gonefishiing

crazy summer on this end....................
not much sailing
too much work.
friend of mine parked his new to him 35' near you.
perhaps you've run into him-Eli..

stop by---i should be around this weekend.
gf.

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
are you still on the east side of city island?

gf.
(steve--pearson 30 #840)

Hey, Steve...sure. We keep Alien there and sail a bunch of the boats

around.
It's been a great summer overall, but next season will be better I think.

RB

Thom Stewart

Good Luck Nutsy,

Better for SUSY!!! I've been praying for you and the Boy, every night.
My birthday is coming close. Sept 8. Wonder how close you're going to
be, He And You.

You are looking just beautiful Susy.

Ole Thom
P/S Nutsy, Keep me posted

Bobsprit

friend of mine parked his new to him 35' near you.
perhaps you've run into him-Eli..

stop by---i should be around this weekend.

Sure, gave him some help when he had block problems and such. He has a late
model Oday 35. Not a bad boat and perfect for his use. Big jump from the
smaller Oday he had.

RB
Bobsprit

You are looking just beautiful Susy.

Ole Thom
P/S Nutsy, Keep me posted

I will certainly post the good news. We're sailing with a couple of friends
today, but it will be a short, short distance sail. I don't want her to go into
labor in the middle of the LIS, fast dinghy or not.

RB