Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bobsprit

Default Stunning Weather and Sailing

The last couple of days on the LIS have been fantastic, clear skies and steady
wind. Yesterday Suzanne wanted to swim. She could have the baby at any time, so
we sailed with two friends and towed the dinghy, now sporting a 9.9. Afterwards
we ran into our friend with the Tayana 48 DS, who was shorthanded. We decided
to go out with him for two hours and enjoy the sunset. Suzanne is so beautiful
now....and along with the weather, the sailing and our eagerly awaited son...a
stunning evening.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/tay4.jpg

RB