Default Earth to McCain, Earth to McCain

McCain: "The Fundamentals Of Our Economy Are Strong"...

World Stocks Sink... US Stocks Sharply Lower... Deal: Merrill Sells
Itself To Bank Of America For $50 Billion... Lehman Files For
Bankruptcy... Fed Takes Emergency Steps... Banks Roll Out $70 Billion
Loan Program... Greenspan: America Can't Afford McCain's Tax Plan...

On Sep 15, 10:37*am, A Boater wrote:
McCain: "The Fundamentals Of Our Economy Are Strong"...

World Stocks Sink... US Stocks Sharply Lower... Deal: Merrill Sells
Itself To Bank Of America For $50 Billion... Lehman Files For
Bankruptcy... Fed Takes Emergency Steps... Banks Roll Out $70 Billion
Loan Program... Greenspan: America Can't Afford McCain's Tax Plan...

but don't you understand? he's the agent of CHANGE!!!

and that's what we'll be left with in our pockets when he's done.

McCain... hk General 11 September 7th 08 04:55 PM
Did McCain just say... hk General 1 September 5th 08 03:41 AM
McCain up by 2 ;) [email protected] General 89 August 29th 08 12:28 PM
McCain Vic Smith General 0 August 21st 08 05:40 AM
CALCULATION OF EARTH RESISTANCE IN MULTI-LAYER EARTH STRUCTURE. [email protected] Electronics 4 February 15th 05 01:01 AM