wf3h wf3h is offline

Default Earth to McCain, Earth to McCain

On Sep 15, 10:37*am, A Boater wrote:
McCain: "The Fundamentals Of Our Economy Are Strong"...

World Stocks Sink... US Stocks Sharply Lower... Deal: Merrill Sells
Itself To Bank Of America For $50 Billion... Lehman Files For
Bankruptcy... Fed Takes Emergency Steps... Banks Roll Out $70 Billion
Loan Program... Greenspan: America Can't Afford McCain's Tax Plan...

but don't you understand? he's the agent of CHANGE!!!

and that's what we'll be left with in our pockets when he's done.