HK HK is offline

Default Hang in there

Rowdy Mouse Racing wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
wrote in message
On Sep 11, 4:46 pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
Overall, the plan to clean up this place is working.

In a desperate attempt to incite, cross-posting to other political and
odd-ball newsgroups is being attempted in order to recruit
reinforcements or
simply cause problems.

It too, shall pass. I don't bother creating filters or blocking
senders for
everyone of them that come along. Best to just ignore them. And
giggle at
the attempts. True colors are being exposed.

Eisboch

You will find that very little, if any of the crossposting bull****
gets through Genes server.

I'll check it out.
BTW, yesterday I logged onto Gene's server and got a notice that there
were new newsgroups available. Checked to see what they were and one
showed up, "rec.boats.mod".

I subscribed to it, and one message showed up saying something about
getting access to it, sometime in the future.
Said it might take minutes or hours or something. Also said it
wasn't available to other servers.
Didn't really understand it.

Is Gene experimenting with a moderated rec.boats?

Eisboch

Yes, I believe he is. He mentioned something about it last week to me, I
did not know he was going to attach it to this group, but it sounds
interesting...

You think it'll include a subsection on kiddie motorcycle racing?