HK HK is offline

Default OT- Congratulations

John H wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 17:25:51 -0400, jim wrote:

John H wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:57:28 -0400, jim wrote:

John H wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:39:03 -0400, Rowdy Mouse Racing
wrote:

John H wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 10:30:33 -0400, Rowdy Mouse Racing
wrote:

Well, let's see if my new Thunderbird acct. works.. Thank you Mr.
Smithers, no go clean your nails
It seems to be working quite well. At least it transmits. Don't know about
receiving.
Yup working great, time for some boats, guitars, birds, cars, campers,
and boats...
We're going camping this coming weekend at Ft Story, VA.

http://tinyurl.com/5cdkfw

Right close to the water. Should be fun. Ft Story is just north of Virginia
Beach. I still don't have the hitch on my wife's Highlander, so we won't be
taking the boat.
!!! ALERT !!! John's going camping. Let's go rob his house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Don't talk about your trips until you get back home.

Just try it. You may get your leg taken off:

http://tinyurl.com/29433a

And if that doesn't scare the living crap out of you, beware of this guy.
He takes no **** from anyone.

http://tinyurl.com/6p6flo

That was Huguenot. He's from the pound. He's friendly... sometimes.

Don't you take the boys camping with you?

We sometimes take the dog. Normally we have a friend who becomes a live in
while we're gone. The animals get fed, the cat boxes get cleaned, the house
gets looked after, and the lawn even gets mowed, if needed. Because the
friend saves about 25 miles of driving, the charge is nominal. In fact
there is no charge. We just donate some money to the cause. It's a win-win
situation.

Congratulations to... Salmon Bait General 11 January 25th 08 04:34 PM
Congratulations [email protected] General 71 November 10th 06 06:20 PM
Congratulations [email protected] ASA 18 November 10th 06 02:42 AM
Congratulations to me Horvath ASA 16 December 31st 04 02:26 AM
Congratulations The Count General 1 November 7th 03 05:40 AM