Default Congratulations to...

....my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

"Salmon Bait" wrote in message
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing
and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.

Yeah, I'm sure George and Laura actually signed it.

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:21:47 -0500, Salmon Bait
wrote:

...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon.

Congratulations!!

My many wives can't cook either. I'll send you one of my chefs.

Peace be upon you.
BAR BAR is offline

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Salmon Bait" wrote in message
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing
and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.

Yeah, I'm sure George and Laura actually signed it.

You be suprised. My mother received a civilian medal for her years
working for the Army, certificate signed in real ink by the Army Sec.

Salmon Bait wrote:
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

Does your new nick mean that she is going to be snapping your mackeral?

On Jan 24, 6:21*pm, Salmon Bait
wrote:
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

Congrats to your wife, John.
Senior Member

On Jan 24, 11:05*pm, JG2U wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:22:21 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:
"Salmon Bait" wrote in message
.. .
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing
and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.

Yeah, I'm sure George and Laura actually signed it.

They sign something other than pardons, unlike the previous residents
of the White house.

Hey, they were paid well to get those drug dealers out of jail.

On Jan 24, 9:20*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
Salmon Bait wrote:
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

Does your new nick mean that she is going to be snapping your mackeral?

Or he'll be macking her snapper......

Congratulations [email protected] General 71 November 10th 06 06:20 PM
Congratulations [email protected] ASA 18 November 10th 06 02:42 AM
Congratulations to me Horvath ASA 16 December 31st 04 02:26 AM
Congratulations The Count General 1 November 7th 03 05:40 AM
Congratulations, Bob. skitch ASA 106 September 4th 03 01:17 AM