BoatBanter.com

-   -   Congratulations to... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/90211-congratulations.html)

Salmon Bait January 24th 08 11:21 PM

Congratulations to...

....my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

JoeSpareBedroom January 24th 08 11:22 PM

Congratulations to...

"Salmon Bait" wrote in message
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing
and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.

Yeah, I'm sure George and Laura actually signed it.

Sheik Sa la Mi January 25th 08 01:33 AM

Congratulations to...

On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 18:21:47 -0500, Salmon Bait
wrote:

...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon.

Congratulations!!

My many wives can't cook either. I'll send you one of my chefs.

Peace be upon you.

BAR January 25th 08 01:35 AM

Congratulations to...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Salmon Bait" wrote in message
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing
and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.

Yeah, I'm sure George and Laura actually signed it.

You be suprised. My mother received a civilian medal for her years
working for the Army, certificate signed in real ink by the Army Sec.

Reginald P. Smithers III[_9_] January 25th 08 02:20 AM

Congratulations to...

Salmon Bait wrote:
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

Does your new nick mean that she is going to be snapping your mackeral?

[email protected] January 25th 08 01:37 PM

Congratulations to...

On Jan 24, 6:21*pm, Salmon Bait
wrote:
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

Congrats to your wife, John.

[email protected] January 25th 08 01:56 PM

Congratulations to...

On Jan 24, 11:05*pm, JG2U wrote:
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 23:22:21 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

wrote:
"Salmon Bait" wrote in message
.. .
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing
and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.

Yeah, I'm sure George and Laura actually signed it.

They sign something other than pardons, unlike the previous residents
of the White house.

Hey, they were paid well to get those drug dealers out of jail.

[email protected] January 25th 08 02:25 PM

Congratulations to...

On Jan 24, 9:20*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III" "Reggie is Here
wrote:
Salmon Bait wrote:
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

Does your new nick mean that she is going to be snapping your mackeral?

Or he'll be macking her snapper......

Kippered January 25th 08 03:16 PM

Congratulations to...

wrote:
Salmon Bait wrote:
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

Does your new nick mean that she is going to be snapping your mackeral?

Or he'll be macking her snapper......

You're both gross.
--
Mackerel Snapper

Kippered January 25th 08 03:17 PM

Congratulations to...

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 05:37:22 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 24, 6:21*pm, Salmon Bait
wrote:
...my wife who, after 34 years with the federal government celebrated her
retirement today with a ceremony and luncheon. Soon I'll have a fishing and
golfing partner. Now all I have to do is teach her to cook!

BTW, she even got a card signed by President Bush and Laura Bush. Quite
nice.
--
Mackerel Snapper

Congrats to your wife, John.