HK HK is offline

Default Congratulations

Eisboch wrote:
"JimH" wrote in message
. com...
"Eisboch" wrote in message
The group as a whole has done a great job rejecting and ignoring prompts
from you know how and his followers, via self control or filters.

In less than a day, it has already made a difference, if you haven't
noticed.

Keep it up!

Eisboch

Good for you!

BTW: Will you change your mind tomorrow? That seems to be the way you
think.

Nope. You are another sorry excuse for a human being. So, go join the
rest .....

Plonk.

Eisboch

So...I see one or two boating related posts, mostly on airboats, and a
couple of dozen posts from the plonkers on politics, me, salty, and how
to behave in public. What the Seven Little Schitts need is a brain and a
12-step program.

Fascinating.