HK HK is offline

Default Leaf Damage

wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:50 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 6:23 pm, hk wrote:
Yo Ho after Hanna rolled on through:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...0Boats/stormda...
Only a couple of feet of storm surge at the marina, but enough water and
muck to get into the bearings of some trailer boaters. Glad I hauled the
boat up to the driveway.
Oh...sorry...this is a snapshot of a boat. Not a golf club, travel
trailer, a rugrat, a guitar, or any of the other off-topic photos that
are posted here.
Don't like the photo? ESAD.
What a ****ty photo, did you borrow this one too?

Sorry, couldn't find any neighborhood kids willing to stand on the
trailer and flip a double bird towards the camera. Oh, wait...that's
what *your* kid does...

Is she an admirer of Bristol Palin?- Hide quoted text -

As opposed to your kids who are running scared trying to keep daddy
from passing along the "love" his daddy gave him? Bristol looks like
a great kid who trusts and loves her parents, the boyfriend looks like
a pretty good kid too.. Hopefully they will have a great future
together. Remember, it's your party that is intolerant and
vindictive...

My daddy? What the hell kind of drugs are you on, anyway?

Aside from not being very bright, I don't know what kind of kid Bristol
is, nor do I care. Her parents and that equally stupid boyfriend are
responsible for her current "problem."

These "god fearing" new Republican families sure seem to have their
problems. Bush was a drug addict, is an alcoholic, and was a womanizer.
His two daughters had booze problems. Laura Bush ran over a guy. Cheney
shot a guy in the face. McCain while still married got picked up by a
rich blonde in a bar, then dumped his wife and married the blonde.

Chelsea Clinton turned out great. The Gore daughters are successful, as
are the Kerry daughters. Amy Carter turned out fine. LBJ's daughters
turned out fine. So did Harry S Truman's daughter. But these Republican
daughters, they sure don't seem to get much of a moral compass from
their dysfunctional families.
Senior Member

On Sep 6, 8:20*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:50 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 6:23 pm, hk wrote:
[...]

It's pretty obvious...

Aside from not being very bright, I don't know what kind of kid Bristol
is, nor do I care. Her parents and that equally stupid boyfriend are
responsible for her current "problem."

These "god fearing" new Republican families sure seem to have their
problems. Bush was a drug addict, is an alcoholic, and was a womanizer.
His two daughters had booze problems. Laura Bush ran over a guy. Cheney
shot a guy in the face. McCain while still married got picked up by a
rich blonde in a bar, then dumped his wife and married the blonde.

Chelsea Clinton turned out great. The Gore daughters are successful, as
are the Kerry daughters. Amy Carter turned out fine. LBJ's daughters
turned out fine. So did Harry S Truman's daughter. But these Republican
daughters, they sure don't seem to get much of a moral compass from
their dysfunctional families.

We don't know what these kids might have done.. Repubs don't dig
around in personal affairs in an attempt to smear the opposition. Kids
are off limits and Palins kids affairs should be private like you
would have yours, or you special interest groups.... you are a liar
and a grade a scumbag... like your nominee and his handlers, Pelosi,
Soros, Dean and Reid... oh, and all the crims and whores in
Hollywood...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Sep 6, 8:20 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:50 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 6:23 pm, hk wrote:
[...]

You are one sick sack of schitt.

The kids of these "righteous" religious Republicans are out of control,
and are obviously reflecting the values they learned at home.

Sarah Palin is a fraud. She is going to be *very* closely investigated,
and I don't believe the outcome will be good for her.
Senior Member

On Sep 6, 9:16*pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 8:20 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:50 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 6:23 pm, hk wrote:
[...]

and I don't believe the outcome will be good for her.- Hide quoted text -

WAFA...
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Sep 6, 9:16 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 8:20 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:50 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 6:23 pm, hk wrote:
[...]

You're a hell of a debater, Scotty. You have nothing but schitt on your
side, and can't even defend that.

I hear that some serious media outlets are thinking of running a
countdown clock on Palin, displaying how many days it has been since she
has refused to be interviewed by serious (non Faux News) reporters.

It's up over eight days already.

Sarah Palin is a coward.

hk wrote:

The kids of these "righteous" religious Republicans are out of control,
and are obviously reflecting the values they learned at home.

The only people I know that you consider "righteous righties" are
Eisboch and SWS. From what I can tell their kids have done very well.

I know you also like JimH so he might be included in your list of
"righteous righties" but you do have your problems with those in the
military, so I have no idea what you think of his kids.

I thought you didn't believe in stereotypes, because your
generalizations sure do seem like you are a bigot who believed in
stereotyping those you disagree with.

hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 9:16 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 8:20 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:50 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 6:23 pm, hk wrote:
[...]

Does she use a non de plume when posting in boating forums?

wrote:
On Sep 6, 9:16 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 8:20 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 7:50 pm, hk wrote:
wrote:
On Sep 6, 6:23 pm, hk wrote:
[...]

Is this the same righteous Harry Krause, who, by his own admission was
out humping sluts when he was 12. Mom and Dad Krause sure did a
wonderful job with his birds and bees education. I wonder if we can
blame them for his social grace as well?
Senior Member

On Sep 6, 9:40*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
hk wrote:

The kids of these "righteous" religious Republicans are out of control,
and are obviously reflecting the values they learned at home.

The only people I know that you consider "righteous righties" are
Eisboch and SWS. *From what I can tell their kids have done very well.

I know you also like JimH so he might be included in your list of
"righteous righties" but you do have your problems with those in the
military, so I have no idea what you think of his kids.

I thought you didn't believe in stereotypes, because your
generalizations sure do seem like you are a bigot who believed in
stereotyping those you disagree with.

I guess I must be a righty too.. I am tolerant of gays, adopted,
beleive in gay marrige and even adoption. I support the spirit of Row
Vs. Wade, and even some forms of affirmative action... My oldest is a
masters, sought by several universities for teaching posititions, a
serious liberal, and I support that too.. My next is a hard working
accountant, recently married, and my youngest is a rising star in
school and on the track. All girls, no arrests, two oldest team
captains in HS sports, no pregnancies, and I never shoved my faith
down their throats.. Sounds like a Republican to me

wrote:
hk wrote:

[...]

You definitely sound like a rightie, but are you are righteous rightie?

Help - Boat Trailer Leaf Springs [email protected] General 5 June 7th 06 11:56 PM
Storm Damage NotPony ASA 10 January 16th 06 10:14 PM
Reef Damage Bob Crantz ASA 4 November 9th 05 11:47 PM
Happy Birthday Maple Leaf Don White General 7 February 16th 05 01:43 PM
Removing leaf stains on fiberglass? Bob Marchese General 8 June 2nd 04 04:26 PM