[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Leaf Damage

On Sep 6, 9:40*pm, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of
Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:
hk wrote:

The kids of these "righteous" religious Republicans are out of control,
and are obviously reflecting the values they learned at home.

The only people I know that you consider "righteous righties" are
Eisboch and SWS. *From what I can tell their kids have done very well.

I know you also like JimH so he might be included in your list of
"righteous righties" but you do have your problems with those in the
military, so I have no idea what you think of his kids.

I thought you didn't believe in stereotypes, because your
generalizations sure do seem like you are a bigot who believed in
stereotyping those you disagree with.

I guess I must be a righty too.. I am tolerant of gays, adopted,
beleive in gay marrige and even adoption. I support the spirit of Row
Vs. Wade, and even some forms of affirmative action... My oldest is a
masters, sought by several universities for teaching posititions, a
serious liberal, and I support that too.. My next is a hard working
accountant, recently married, and my youngest is a rising star in
school and on the track. All girls, no arrests, two oldest team
captains in HS sports, no pregnancies, and I never shoved my faith
down their throats.. Sounds like a Republican to me