Default Leaf Damage

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 12:08:13 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message

Yo Ho after Hanna rolled on through:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ormdamage1.jpg

Only a couple of feet of storm surge at the marina, but enough water and
muck to get into the bearings of some trailer boaters. Glad I hauled the
boat up to the driveway.

Oh...sorry...this is a snapshot of a boat. Not a golf club, travel
trailer, a rugrat, a guitar, or any of the other off-topic photos that are
posted here.

Don't like the photo? ESAD.

If a boat trailer gets water and muck in the bearings from a high tide, has
to be a junk trailer. The damn things are designed to be dipped in the
water.

Bill, we would love it if you'd join the crowd!

Calif Bill wrote:
"hk" wrote in message

Something really dumb.

If a boat trailer gets water and muck in the bearings from a high tide, has
to be a junk trailer. The damn things are designed to be dipped in the
water.

You would think that would be obvious, but there are those that don't
have a clue.
By the way we are trying to clean up the newsgroup by ignoring Krause
and friends. So far the cleanup is going very well as you probably have
noticed. Your participation in the cleanup would be welcome. Strictly
voluntary of course.

Help - Boat Trailer Leaf Springs [email protected] General 5 June 7th 06 11:56 PM
Storm Damage NotPony ASA 10 January 16th 06 10:14 PM
Reef Damage Bob Crantz ASA 4 November 9th 05 11:47 PM
Happy Birthday Maple Leaf Don White General 7 February 16th 05 01:43 PM
Removing leaf stains on fiberglass? Bob Marchese General 8 June 2nd 04 04:26 PM