Default Leaf Damage

hk wrote:

The kids of these "righteous" religious Republicans are out of control,
and are obviously reflecting the values they learned at home.

The only people I know that you consider "righteous righties" are
Eisboch and SWS. From what I can tell their kids have done very well.

I know you also like JimH so he might be included in your list of
"righteous righties" but you do have your problems with those in the
military, so I have no idea what you think of his kids.

I thought you didn't believe in stereotypes, because your
generalizations sure do seem like you are a bigot who believed in
stereotyping those you disagree with.