Default Politics or Entertainment?

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

My wife tells me that Biden is a "hottie." I don't find Ms. Palin even
slightly physically attractive, and that accent she has...what the hell is
that all about?

Your eye surgery was a failure.

Eisboch

After looking at krause for a few years Mrs Krause would think you or I
were Hotties.
Harry likes to ogle those Costa Rican Hoochie Coochie girls. I'll be
damned if I want one of those chickies as the Vice President of the
United States.
DK DK is offline

jim wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..

My wife tells me that Biden is a "hottie." I don't find Ms. Palin
even slightly physically attractive, and that accent she has...what
the hell is that all about?

Your eye surgery was a failure.

Eisboch

After looking at krause for a few years Mrs Krause would think you or I
were Hotties.
Harry likes to ogle those Costa Rican Hoochie Coochie girls. I'll be
damned if I want one of those chickies as the Vice President of the
United States.

You must be referring to Hazel. She would find Lyle Lovett attractive
compared to WAFA.