Default Cheap entertainment...

Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

oups.com...
Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Wait till they see that your liver's in your left thigh, like others from
your planet. I'll be watching Fox News tonight.

oups.com...
Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Looks like you may save some money on your lighting bill tonight. Let us
know how it goes.

On Feb 8, 10:13 am, Harry Krause wrote:
On 2/8/2007 10:55 AM, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Do you have a geiger counter?

Good luck, fella.

The bone scan was ok I guess - I'll have the
results tomorrow.

The radiation was interesting. It's a new technique
to treat severe inflamation and I have been having
hip problems.

Feels like my damn right hip is on fire. :)

On Feb 8, 10:21 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Wait till they see that your liver's in your left thigh, like others from
your planet. I'll be watching Fox News tonight.

That's where my brains are located dumbass. :)

My liver is in my skull - of course, some from my planet
would say that most humans have liver for brains, so I
guess that is a wash. :)

On Feb 8, 11:44 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Space illness?

Well, I am from Koozebain...

On Feb 8, 12:56 pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Looks like you may save some money on your lighting bill tonight. Let us
know how it goes.

Sadly, I didn't fluoresce which is kind of a bummer.

I was hoping for my planetary government colors of magenta
and puce.

RCE RCE is offline

ups.com...

Sadly, I didn't fluoresce which is kind of a bummer.

I was hoping for my planetary government colors of magenta
and puce.

Mrs.E. was treated with nuclear medicine to kill off a portion of her
overactive thyroid gland years ago.

I thought the whole thing was kinda interesting until the doctor "suggested"
that I sleep in a separate bedroom for a couple of days following her
treatment.

Eisboch

"RCE" wrote in message

ups.com...

Sadly, I didn't fluoresce which is kind of a bummer.

I was hoping for my planetary government colors of magenta
and puce.

Mrs.E. was treated with nuclear medicine to kill off a portion of her
overactive thyroid gland years ago.

I thought the whole thing was kinda interesting until the doctor
"suggested" that I sleep in a separate bedroom for a couple of days
following her treatment.

Eisboch

I'm reminded of Dr. McCoy (Star Trek), in a 20th century hospital (the
save-the-whales movie). Comment on the treatments he sees: "Savagery!"