BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cheap entertainment... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/78151-cheap-entertainment.html)

Short Wave Sportfishing February 8th 07 03:55 PM

Cheap entertainment...

Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

JoeSpareBedroom February 8th 07 04:21 PM

Cheap entertainment...

oups.com...
Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Wait till they see that your liver's in your left thigh, like others from
your planet. I'll be watching Fox News tonight.

JimH February 8th 07 06:56 PM

Cheap entertainment...

oups.com...
Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Looks like you may save some money on your lighting bill tonight. Let us
know how it goes.

Short Wave Sportfishing February 8th 07 08:32 PM

Cheap entertainment...

On Feb 8, 10:13 am, Harry Krause wrote:
On 2/8/2007 10:55 AM, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Do you have a geiger counter?

Good luck, fella.

The bone scan was ok I guess - I'll have the
results tomorrow.

The radiation was interesting. It's a new technique
to treat severe inflamation and I have been having
hip problems.

Feels like my damn right hip is on fire. :)

Short Wave Sportfishing February 8th 07 08:33 PM

Cheap entertainment...

On Feb 8, 10:21 am, "JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Wait till they see that your liver's in your left thigh, like others from
your planet. I'll be watching Fox News tonight.

That's where my brains are located dumbass. :)

My liver is in my skull - of course, some from my planet
would say that most humans have liver for brains, so I
guess that is a wash. :)

Short Wave Sportfishing February 8th 07 08:33 PM

Cheap entertainment...

On Feb 8, 11:44 am, "Calif Bill" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Space illness?

Well, I am from Koozebain...

Short Wave Sportfishing February 8th 07 08:35 PM

Cheap entertainment...

On Feb 8, 12:56 pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Looks like you may save some money on your lighting bill tonight. Let us
know how it goes.

Sadly, I didn't fluoresce which is kind of a bummer.

I was hoping for my planetary government colors of magenta
and puce.

RCE February 8th 07 08:46 PM

Cheap entertainment...

ups.com...

Sadly, I didn't fluoresce which is kind of a bummer.

I was hoping for my planetary government colors of magenta
and puce.

Mrs.E. was treated with nuclear medicine to kill off a portion of her
overactive thyroid gland years ago.

I thought the whole thing was kinda interesting until the doctor "suggested"
that I sleep in a separate bedroom for a couple of days following her
treatment.

Eisboch

JoeSpareBedroom February 8th 07 08:48 PM

Cheap entertainment...

"RCE" wrote in message

ups.com...

Sadly, I didn't fluoresce which is kind of a bummer.

I was hoping for my planetary government colors of magenta
and puce.

Mrs.E. was treated with nuclear medicine to kill off a portion of her
overactive thyroid gland years ago.

I thought the whole thing was kinda interesting until the doctor
"suggested" that I sleep in a separate bedroom for a couple of days
following her treatment.

Eisboch

I'm reminded of Dr. McCoy (Star Trek), in a 20th century hospital (the
save-the-whales movie). Comment on the treatments he sees: "Savagery!"