BoatBanter.com

-   -   Cheap entertainment... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/78151-cheap-entertainment.html)

Corsair23 February 8th 07 09:19 PM

Cheap entertainment...

On Feb 8, 10:55 am, "Short Wave Sportfishing"
wrote:
Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Got any Medicinal Weed ? If you dont , I do....

Mr Happy

JimH February 8th 07 09:28 PM

Cheap entertainment...

oups.com...
wrote:
Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Got any Medicinal Weed ? If you dont , I do....

Mr Happy

Where have you been Bassy?

JLH February 9th 07 12:18 AM

Cheap entertainment...

On 8 Feb 2007 12:35:53 -0800, "Short Wave Sportfishing"
wrote:

On Feb 8, 12:56 pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Short Wave Sportfishing" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

Looks like you may save some money on your lighting bill tonight. Let us
know how it goes.

Sadly, I didn't fluoresce which is kind of a bummer.

I was hoping for my planetary government colors of magenta
and puce.

Glad all went well. You may change color yet. Just lay awake all night and
check yourself every half hour or so.
--
***** Have a super day! *****

John H

JoeSpareBedroom February 9th 07 02:52 PM

Cheap entertainment...

oups.com...
Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

You feeling OK today? I haven't seen any bizarre posts yet.

Bill Kearney February 9th 07 03:00 PM

Cheap entertainment...

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

Heh, try getting that sort of treatment done and then drive in downtown DC.
I've heard tell of a bicycle cop stopping a guy. Seems a detector went off
somewhere along the guy's trip. They tend to be rather concerned about
radiation here in DC.

JimH February 9th 07 03:31 PM

Cheap entertainment...

wrote in message
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:28:39 -0500, "JimH"
wrote:

Where have you been Bassy?

Nope.... the "other" smithers....
--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Another Reginald Smithers alias?

Harry Krause February 9th 07 03:38 PM

Cheap entertainment...

wrote:
On Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:28:39 -0500, "JimH"
wrote:

Where have you been Bassy?

Nope.... the "other" smithers....

There's so many of them.

Short Wave Sportfishing February 9th 07 09:00 PM

Cheap entertainment...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
oups.com...
Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

You feeling OK today? I haven't seen any bizarre posts yet.

No - I feel like crap, thank you very much.

Chemo today and it didn't go well.

I hate chemo.

~~ mutter ~~

However, tomorrow is another day.

Short Wave Sportfishing February 9th 07 09:01 PM

Cheap entertainment...

Bill Kearney wrote:
Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

Heh, try getting that sort of treatment done and then drive in downtown DC.
I've heard tell of a bicycle cop stopping a guy. Seems a detector went off
somewhere along the guy's trip. They tend to be rather concerned about
radiation here in DC.

Oh man - if only.

I'd have a freakin' field day with something like that.

JimH February 9th 07 10:02 PM

Cheap entertainment...

On Feb 9, 4:00 pm, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
roups.com...
Come on over to my house tonight and watch me glow
in the dark.

Radiation and bone scan today - WHOO HOO!!!

I wonder what color I will be. :)

You feeling OK today? I haven't seen any bizarre posts yet.

No - I feel like crap, thank you very much.

Chemo today and it didn't go well.

I hate chemo.

~~ mutter ~~

However, tomorrow is another day.

Damn.......it sounds serious. I wish you the best of luck in getting
better and beating whatever medical condition you have Tom.