Default First dude

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:15:04 -0400, jim wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
Sarah Palin's husband recently offered up these quips during his first
exposure to the national media.

He has a sense of humor himself .....

"Is it me, or do things move very quickly around here?"

and,

"If I had a crystal ball a couple of years ago, I might have asked a few
more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA."

and,

"When my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making the
government work for the people ..... it's just best to get out of the
way."

Pretty cool dude, and no pansy, that's for sure.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26716&src=news

Eisboch

I'd be more impressed with him if he had spent time sufficient with his
children to teach them about birth control.

Of course.
Good grief. You are becoming more annoying than a bunch of no-see-ums on a
hot, humid, windless evening.

Eisboch

Ever notice that nobody except Saltine is trying real hard to impress Hairy?

Did you forget Donnie, Jimh and the new guy Harry drug over here - w3fg or
some such ****?

BTW, the pics of the camping trip are at Chuck's place.
HK HK is offline

John H wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:15:04 -0400, jim wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Pictures of a camping trip?

Christ.

What's next..photos of your trip over to Safeway?

hk wrote:
John H wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:15:04 -0400, jim wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

or even worse, photos of his cat sleeping on a printer with a walmart
coupon.

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:45:54 -0400, "Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall,
Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. "
wrote:

hk wrote:
John H wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:15:04 -0400, jim wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Harry gets ****ed because he knows I actually took the pictures. I didn't
see any owls down by the creek though.

And, he's got me filtered.

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:49:50 -0400, John H wrote:

Harry gets ****ed because he knows I actually took the pictures. I didn't
see any owls down by the creek though.

You don't need an actual owl picture since there are so many out there
that you can snitch, or so I'm told.

HK HK is offline

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:49:50 -0400, John H wrote:

Harry gets ****ed because he knows I actually took the pictures. I didn't
see any owls down by the creek though.

You don't need an actual owl picture since there are so many out there
that you can snitch, or so I'm told.

****ed? Over Herring's never-ending posting of uninteresting,
non-boating photos? Heheh.

"WaIIy" wrote in message
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:41:20 -0400, hk wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
Sarah Palin's husband recently offered up these quips during his first
exposure to the national media.

He has a sense of humor himself .....

"Is it me, or do things move very quickly around here?"

and,

"If I had a crystal ball a couple of years ago, I might have asked a
few
more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA."

and,

"When my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making the
government work for the people ..... it's just best to get out of the
way."

Pretty cool dude, and no pansy, that's for sure.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26716&src=news

Eisboch

I'd be more impressed with him if he had spent time sufficient with his
children to teach them about birth control.

Too bad your mother didn't learn.

BTW, Obama's moma was knocked up when she was 18 by a married guy.

Impressed ?

Shhhhh, that don't count.

Senior Member

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...1&cl=9602920&c...

Eisboch

I'd be more impressed with him if he had spent time sufficient with his
children to teach them about birth control.

Too bad your mother didn't learn.

BTW, Obama's moma was knocked up when she was 18 by a married guy.

Impressed ?- Hide quoted text -

Why you racist *******!
DK DK is offline

jim wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Lately that seems true. Maybe a WAFA sock puppet?
DK DK is offline

hk wrote:
John H wrote:
On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 17:15:04 -0400, jim wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Now *that* is funny! It's also 100% true.

Dude!!!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 121 July 27th 08 05:49 PM
Hey Joe, no wonder the dude had to be resuced. Ellen MacArthur ASA 2 January 5th 07 05:35 PM
dumb try, dude JAXAshby ASA 2 March 14th 04 05:06 PM
Here you go, dude, sq rt w/pencil & paper JAXAshby ASA 10 March 14th 04 03:47 PM