Default First dude

Sarah Palin's husband recently offered up these quips during his first
exposure to the national media.

He has a sense of humor himself .....

"Is it me, or do things move very quickly around here?"

and,

"If I had a crystal ball a couple of years ago, I might have asked a few
more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA."

and,

"When my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making the
government work for the people ..... it's just best to get out of the way."

Pretty cool dude, and no pansy, that's for sure.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26716&src=news

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:
Sarah Palin's husband recently offered up these quips during his first
exposure to the national media.

He has a sense of humor himself .....

"Is it me, or do things move very quickly around here?"

and,

"If I had a crystal ball a couple of years ago, I might have asked a few
more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA."

and,

"When my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making the
government work for the people ..... it's just best to get out of the way."

Pretty cool dude, and no pansy, that's for sure.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26716&src=news

Eisboch

I'd be more impressed with him if he had spent time sufficient with his
children to teach them about birth control.

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
Sarah Palin's husband recently offered up these quips during his first
exposure to the national media.

He has a sense of humor himself .....

"Is it me, or do things move very quickly around here?"

and,

"If I had a crystal ball a couple of years ago, I might have asked a few
more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA."

and,

"When my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making the
government work for the people ..... it's just best to get out of the
way."

Pretty cool dude, and no pansy, that's for sure.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26716&src=news

Eisboch

I'd be more impressed with him if he had spent time sufficient with his
children to teach them about birth control.

Of course.
Good grief. You are becoming more annoying than a bunch of no-see-ums on a
hot, humid, windless evening.

Eisboch

"hk" wrote in message
. ..
Eisboch wrote:
Sarah Palin's husband recently offered up these quips during his first
exposure to the national media.

He has a sense of humor himself .....

"Is it me, or do things move very quickly around here?"

and,

"If I had a crystal ball a couple of years ago, I might have asked a few
more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA."

and,

"When my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making the
government work for the people ..... it's just best to get out of the
way."

Pretty cool dude, and no pansy, that's for sure.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26716&src=news

Eisboch

I'd be more impressed with him if he had spent time sufficient with his
children to teach them about birth control.

To set the record straight, do blame the parents of every teenager that goes
astray?

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:37:30 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Sarah Palin's husband recently offered up these quips during his first
exposure to the national media.

He has a sense of humor himself .....

"Is it me, or do things move very quickly around here?"

and,

"If I had a crystal ball a couple of years ago, I might have asked a few
more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA."

and,

"When my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making the
government work for the people ..... it's just best to get out of the way."

Pretty cool dude, and no pansy, that's for sure.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26716&src=news

I like the whole family - seems like the quintessential American
experience with all it's warts and flaws.

Real life lived by real people.

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:37:30 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Sarah Palin's husband recently offered up these quips during his first
exposure to the national media.

He has a sense of humor himself .....

"Is it me, or do things move very quickly around here?"

and,

"If I had a crystal ball a couple of years ago, I might have asked a few
more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA."

and,

"When my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making the
government work for the people ..... it's just best to get out of the
way."

Pretty cool dude, and no pansy, that's for sure.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26716&src=news

I like the whole family - seems like the quintessential American
experience with all it's warts and flaws.

Real life lived by real people.

Sure, but they were did a lousy job of parenting by letting their daughter
get pregnant. Shame on them. NOT.

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 15:41:20 -0400, hk wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
Sarah Palin's husband recently offered up these quips during his first
exposure to the national media.

He has a sense of humor himself .....

"Is it me, or do things move very quickly around here?"

and,

"If I had a crystal ball a couple of years ago, I might have asked a few
more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA."

and,

"When my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making the
government work for the people ..... it's just best to get out of the way."

Pretty cool dude, and no pansy, that's for sure.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26716&src=news

Eisboch

I'd be more impressed with him if he had spent time sufficient with his
children to teach them about birth control.

You claimed to have banged a number of girls in HS in the heat of the
moment in the backseat of your car.

Did you stop to talk about birth control or did you just slap on a
rubber from the box of them you kept in your pocket?

What if you left that box of rubbers at home?

On Fri, 5 Sep 2008 15:37:30 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

Sarah Palin's husband recently offered up these quips during his first
exposure to the national media.

He has a sense of humor himself .....

"Is it me, or do things move very quickly around here?"

and,

"If I had a crystal ball a couple of years ago, I might have asked a few
more questions when Sarah decided to join the PTA."

and,

"When my wife starts talking about reform, corruption and making the
government work for the people ..... it's just best to get out of the way."

Pretty cool dude, and no pansy, that's for sure.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...26716&src=news

Eisboch

I agree. Both of them seem to be down to Earth and understand what
real folk go through on a day to day basis.

Correct that......I think they understand it even more than most real
folk.

I was also impressed with the life of Cindy McCain and how much of a
caring and intelligent person she is.

The ticket is a dream team for those who want to get away from the
same old same old politics and move towards the traditional values
that made America great.

"hk" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Black flies in the Spring.

Those are the most annoying.

Dude!!!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 121 July 27th 08 05:49 PM
Hey Joe, no wonder the dude had to be resuced. Ellen MacArthur ASA 2 January 5th 07 05:35 PM
dumb try, dude JAXAshby ASA 2 March 14th 04 05:06 PM
Here you go, dude, sq rt w/pencil & paper JAXAshby ASA 10 March 14th 04 03:47 PM