JAXAshby

Default Here you go, dude, sq rt w/pencil & paper

here you go, jeffies, square roots *algebraicly* with a pencil and paper with
precision to any number of decimals you wish and accuracy to the next to last
digit.

wanna tell us now how to do 4th roots with a pencil and paper?

make it easy on yourself, try cube roots.
JAXAshby

here you go, dude. cube roots by hand

now, wanna tell us about 4th roots by hand? go ahead
Jeff Morris

While you're googling, try looking in the same site for Newton's Method.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
here you go, dude. cube roots by hand

now, wanna tell us about 4th roots by hand? go ahead

Horvath

On 13 Mar 2004 16:02:41 GMT, (JAXAshby) wrote this
crap:

here you go, jeffies, square roots *algebraicly* with a pencil and paper with
precision to any number of decimals you wish and accuracy to the next to last
digit.

wanna tell us now how to do 4th roots with a pencil and paper?

make it easy on yourself, try cube roots.

That stuff's for wussies. I calculate square roots of negative
numbers in my head.

Jonathan Ganz

Yeh, but how are you at doing real math, like calculating in other
than base 10... say base 27.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Horvath" wrote in message
On 13 Mar 2004 16:02:41 GMT, (JAXAshby) wrote this
crap:

here you go, jeffies, square roots *algebraicly* with a pencil and paper

with
precision to any number of decimals you wish and accuracy to the next to

last
digit.

wanna tell us now how to do 4th roots with a pencil and paper?

make it easy on yourself, try cube roots.

That stuff's for wussies. I calculate square roots of negative
numbers in my head.

JAXAshby

jeffies, I knew how to **approximate** a square root a long time ago. I also
knew how to calculate an accurate root since I was in early high school.

it seems to date you STILL don't know how to calc accurately, even after I
handed the formula to you.

"JAXAshby" wrote in message
here you go, dude. cube roots by hand

now, wanna tell us about 4th roots by hand? go ahead

JAXAshby

That stuff's for wussies. I calculate square roots of negative
numbers in my head.

actually, it is pretty easy.
Horvath

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 10:25:41 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Yeh, but how are you at doing real math, like calculating in other
than base 10... say base 27.

No problem. I convert everything to binary anyway.

Jonathan Ganz

Yeh, for you that would dumb and dumber.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote this crap:

Yeh, but how are you at doing real math, like calculating in other
than base 10... say base 27.

No problem. I convert everything to binary anyway.

Horvath

On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:03:56 -0800, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

Yeh, for you that would dumb and dumber.

You should try to post while sober.