DK DK is offline

Default First dude

Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald P.
Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:
DK wrote:
Earl of Warwich, Duke of Cornwall, Marquies of Anglesea, Sir Reginald
P. Smithers III Esq. LLC, STP. wrote:
hk wrote:
Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 6 Sep 2008 00:12:28 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 01:30:03 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

If you need a good driver with only a few tickets for excessive
speed
(I mean really - doesn't everybody drive 120 in a 65 zone?), two
for
street racing (both dismissed fortunately) and a penchant for drag
racing everything and anything, I'm your guy. :)
Tom's Hot Limos - We'll get you there faster.

You are giving me some marketing ideas.

Trick the thing out ..... hydraulic suspension .... custom paint
job .... do something with the engine, exhaust, etc.

Hmmmm.....

Yeah, yeah, yeah...

Let's see - blower, custom headers, dual 950 Holley's, beef up the
suspension, street slicks - heck, might as well replace the engine
while we're at it - get a 454 CUI - roll cage (ok, that might be a
little much)...

Oh - those custom LED wheel covers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyWIC...eature=related

Dude - you be pimpin'... :)

Thought you had a full-time job, Brownie, making sure posts from
posters you don't like get dumped from Chuck's joint?

I thought you approved of the job he was doing at boaters forum. I
think you said it was nice that someone was finally actually
moderating that group. What happened? He used his judgment as to
what was appropriate. Anytime that happens not everyone is going to
agree with him, but that is the way it goes.

Since you like the moderators at The Hull Truth and the Parker Forum
why don't you actually make some posts over there. Really you very
rarely use either forum. In rec.boats, you make more posts before
breakfast, than you have made ever made in the other forums. Why is
that?

Lack of self control.

No, he explained that to use early. He makes many posts over there, he
just doesn't use his real name. I think it is because he is a coward.

He has a lot to hide.

Dude!!!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 121 July 27th 08 05:49 PM
Hey Joe, no wonder the dude had to be resuced. Ellen MacArthur ASA 2 January 5th 07 05:35 PM
dumb try, dude JAXAshby ASA 2 March 14th 04 05:06 PM
Here you go, dude, sq rt w/pencil & paper JAXAshby ASA 10 March 14th 04 03:47 PM