Default Mr. Rangel, Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee...

....doesn't know rental income should be reported as income. Give me a
break.

http://tinyurl.com/6hglx2

I wonder what else he has in his freezer.

John H wrote:
...doesn't know rental income should be reported as income. Give me a
break.

http://tinyurl.com/6hglx2

I wonder what else he has in his freezer.

Didn't he ask for the ethics investigation of himself?
leo leo is offline

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 10:39:10 -0400, BAR wrote:

John H wrote:
...doesn't know rental income should be reported as income. Give me a
break.

http://tinyurl.com/6hglx2

I wonder what else he has in his freezer.

Didn't he ask for the ethics investigation of himself?

I'm sure he did. He's about as ethical as they get.