BoatBanter.com

-   -   Mr. Rangel, Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/97692-mr-rangel-chairman-house-ways-means-committee.html)

John H[_3_] September 5th 08 02:21 PM

Mr. Rangel, Chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee...

....doesn't know rental income should be reported as income. Give me a
break.

http://tinyurl.com/6hglx2

I wonder what else he has in his freezer.

BAR[_2_] September 7th 08 03:39 PM

John H wrote:
...doesn't know rental income should be reported as income. Give me a
break.

http://tinyurl.com/6hglx2

I wonder what else he has in his freezer.

Didn't he ask for the ethics investigation of himself?

leo September 7th 08 07:59 PM

On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 10:39:10 -0400, BAR wrote:

John H wrote:
...doesn't know rental income should be reported as income. Give me a
break.

http://tinyurl.com/6hglx2

I wonder what else he has in his freezer.

Didn't he ask for the ethics investigation of himself?

I'm sure he did. He's about as ethical as they get.