Senior Member

Default A general question

On Sep 3, 1:36*pm, wrote:
On Sep 3, 1:33 pm, John H wrote:

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:03:36 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
This issue has arisen before but I dropped it.

A friend of mine sends political e-mails to a list of about 30
people. *I rarely reply. *However, lately some of them have been very
sleazy to my way of thinking so I have decided to "Reply All". *He
does not want me to "reply all" but to just send replies to him. *The
sleaziness of the latest e-mails has made me decide that "reply All"
is appropriate. *He has decided to take me off the list which I think
is his right. *However, he has the right but what would you think of
this person? *I believe he is not taking responsibility for what he
says and I think he is behaving in a cowardly manner although I have
not said so.
To my way of thinking, his political posts which are kinda leftish are
similar to the person who privately to his friends uses the N word and
acts racist but acts politically correct in public. *He is a local
attorney and official in the local Dem party as are some people on his
e-mail list. *I believe he is afraid that my replies may cause
political problems for him. *I hate to lose a friend over politics
but ..........
What do you think?

Screw him. If he can't let a reply be seen by all, then he shouldn't be
sending the emails to all.

Give him Harry's address ). That'll add some
back-patting to his leftist crap.

I really do not want to be taken off his list because much of what he
sends is humorous and even most political stuff is ok even though I
disagree. *Quite frankly I simply do not understand his attitude in
not wanting any response unless he is afraid of the consequences of my

The far left are mostly embarassed by their lies, they get pretty vial
when you call them out. I would forward his bs to the local paper...

A general question [email protected] General 21 September 4th 08 08:05 PM
General Pace is Right Maxprop ASA 0 March 14th 07 04:00 PM
WW / general techniques Jakob Bauer Whitewater 4 November 11th 06 05:13 PM
Surveyors (in general) Skip Gundlach Boat Building 2 January 15th 04 05:31 AM
General Malaise Don ßailey General 0 September 2nd 03 06:16 PM